Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So many good movies waiting in the wings - Matrix 4, John Wick 4, next Guardians of the Galaxy, next Jurassic World, Gal Gadot, next Princess ??? movie - to be reunited with BOYTOY WHO died in first movie. Wonder how they will handle that???

* sorry my memory cuts off at certain things but, if I remember I will edit and add on more.

Morning, Pond -
I am in the middle of a required webinar for school. This particular session is not holding my attention well.... Oh well, lunch is next, then only one more session to go. Thankfully I can watch it from the comfort of my own home.

Spent the day yesterday babysitting the grandkids - I now know why God gives us little ones when we’re young. They were good, but I was exhausted by the time we went home!

Watch Tv on my computer Amazon Prime .. with you there chickie so tired of politics now Know who I will vote for
I'm a long time prime member as well. We also have Dish. If we wanted to even watch the local channels for news/weather we had to get satellite from somewhere. Too far out for normal antenna or cable or anything else.

Back
Top Bottom