Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning everyone
COFFEEDRINKER.gif

well, the critters let me sleep in til 5:30 a.m. :th
I was up til almost midnight finishing up cooking down the apple butter. I'll get it canned this morning then it's outside to get some tree limbing and pruning done.
Remember how I was "sharing" about our snow and record cold? Today is supposed to get up to near 60 degrees!!!! Potential for record high temps all week!!! Then, back to chance of record cold next week!!! Come on 2020, make up your mind already!!! :smack
Oh well, at least I was given a second chance to finish up a few things that the early snows put a halt to. Perfect day to be outside being productive and getting away from all the "noise".
HAVE A SAFE AND PEACEFUL DAY EVERYONE :hugs

Morning everyone View attachment 2397515
well, the critters let me sleep in til 5:30 a.m. :th
I was up til almost midnight finishing up cooking down the apple butter. I'll get it canned this morning then it's outside to get some tree limbing and pruning done.
Remember how I was "sharing" about our snow and record cold? Today is supposed to get up to near 60 degrees!!!! Potential for record high temps all week!!! Then, back to chance of record cold next week!!! Come on 2020, make up your mind already!!! :smack
Oh well, at least I was given a second chance to finish up a few things that the early snows put a halt to. Perfect day to be outside being productive and getting away from all the "noise".
HAVE A SAFE AND PEACEFUL DAY EVERYONE :hugs
Chicki, I had to read that 3rd sentence twice - first time through, I thought you had to get some tree climbing in.

Back
Top Bottom