Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well, got the fuel line fixed... whew.

Took forever, might need another once over come summer since the ground was too frozen to dig into it, and the pipe was greatly mangled.

I asked my mom about the family furniture that she had said she would ship up to me... she said, we would talk about it next summer when she came up.

I asked why.

She said it was her decision. I said I completely understood that, I was just wondering why.

She still hasn't responded.

I REALLY HATE the silent treatment... if ya hate me, tell me why. Tell me WHAT I did that upset you. Tell me what is going on...

I do not understand!!! :he:he:barnie

Took forever, might need another once over come summer since the ground was too frozen to fig into it, and the pipe was greatly mangled.

I asked my mom about the family furniture that she had said she would ship up to me... she said, we would talk about it next summer when she came up.

I asked why.

She said it was her decision. I said I completely understood that, I was just wondering why.

I REALLY HATE the silent treatment... if ya hate me, tell me why. Tell me WHAT I did that upset you. Tell me what is going on...

someone else wants something,I bet! families are complicated

Took forever, might need another once over come summer since the ground was too frozen to fig into it, and the pipe was greatly mangled.

I asked why.

'Friends are the family we make for ourselves.' In addition to this you have the spouse and the boys. :hugs

I wonder about the input of your 'troubled' sister. I have one too, but my mother saw right through her. The other sister will be up for sainthood when she passes.
That is my thought too... my mom was all for sending me the pieces I had asked for, said she knew no one else wanted them... one of the pieces my baby sis (yes, the problem one) has been trying to chunk for years....

And this past week my mom spent the week... with baby sis!

So, no idea why baby sis would say I don't get the pieces noone else wants... but that does follow along with her recent crazy anti-me behavior.

Back
Top Bottom