Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thought I would share this in case anyone doubts how redneck Wisconsin can be. This was a real stop posted by our highway patrol this week. In our defense, this was NOT in northern Wisconsin so this kid could have been originally from Illinois. He had just bought the machine and wanted to show it off to a buddy. (BTW-the kid had bought the car 6 months prior and had not registered it yet either)

View attachment 2399949

Wisconsin Department of Transportation

NoSaogtSvember 2 napotfhhg nrar1f0sh:5fusor0erd diafAdMS ·
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME: Our friends at the Wisconsin State Patrol stopped this vehicle Sunday on US 63 in Polk County because this isn’t a safe way to transport a snowmobile. If you’re transporting equipment this winter, you are advised to safely haul it secured on a trailer or in a truck.

I'd like to see the video of him getting it on top of the car.

the python said my mask is unnecessary! sorry won't happen again

Didn't you remember the story of Eve and the Python ?

Got to love it!

Lying in bed, I had already woken up the kids...but then I crawl back into bed for 20 minutes so they have time to do chores and make me my coffee before I get up... and my phone starts beeping at me....

I pick up the phone, look at it, it says "dmv appointment in 10 minutes "

We live 15 minutes from the dmv.

I jump up, shout down the stairs at kid 3, tell him the appointment was in 10, he said no way can we make it, I said sure we can, run...

So he raced, I tossed on clothes, didn't even brush my teeth.

Kid already had shoes on, so he drove while I put on my boots.

Then I closed my eyes and prayed, after telling him 1. He better not kill us, 2. He better not wreck my car, 3. If we got pulled over we would have to swap places fast (under age gets a single ticket they lose their license for 6 months)

Anyway, excitement aside, we made it, only 2 minutes late...

Up here at 16 you get a provisional license at first, where you may drive only with over 21 licensed drivers, or your siblings, and no night driving unless directly (shortest path with no stops) to and from work.

After 6 months, if you had NO violations of any kind, you can upgrade to a full license.

That is what we were doing.

So, tada, we made it, and kid 3 can now do it all driving wise.

We went to BF's Dr. appointment left a few pints of blood all the good stuff ..about time to go do coops rain gear needed here today

Wet here so darn wet put my pants in the dryer as one leg my right is short
it got wet at the dr office they have pooled water in their drive always that way

Chicken houses down the road were clearing out chickens. This pullet fell out of the truck and broke her leg above the joint. Reckon she's got a chance?
IMG_20201105_195546729.jpg

Chicken houses down the road were clearing out chickens. This pullet fell out of the truck and broke her leg above the joint. Reckon she's got a chance?
View attachment 2400728
Eh... I have had 2 that broke a leg there... one was in so much pain we ate him right off....

The other looked comfortable-ish... we couldn't figure out how to splint it, but gave him a bit to see if it would set...

It very much did not...

So we ate him.

Eh... I have had 2 that broke a leg there... one was in so much pain we ate him right off....

The other looked comfortable-ish... we couldn't figure out how to splint it, but gave him a bit to see if it would set...

It very much did not...

So we ate him.
Well that was my first thought but they were all like "antibiotics, hormones" :confused:

Back
Top Bottom