Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Taxes finished & e-filed:celebrate
Ditto! Actually beat ya'. Got ours done over the weekend. DH rounds up all the paperwork, makes me a pot of coffee and,,,,,,,,,,leaves. He is a complete computer illiterate (unless it's a slot game but I still have to set it up) and he is totally happy to keep it that way. He's the mechanic, I'm the geek. He keeps all the tractors, tools, etc. functioning and I keep all the electronics functioning. Except for the herb garden and the chickens, those are MINE, he does the outside and I do the inside stuff. Basically anyway. We do a few crossovers. He hates painting, I find it kind of zen. I hate scrubbing floors, he has an absolute thing about mopping :D

Ditto! Actually beat ya'. Got ours done over the weekend. DH rounds up all the paperwork, makes me a pot of coffee and,,,,,,,,,,leaves. He is a complete computer illiterate (unless it's a slot game but I still have to set it up) and he is totally happy to keep it that way. He's the mechanic, I'm the geek. He keeps all the tractors, tools, etc. functioning and I keep all the electronics functioning. Except for the herb garden and the chickens, those are MINE, he does the outside and I do the inside stuff. Basically anyway. We do a few crossovers. He hates painting, I find it kind of zen. I hate scrubbing floors, he has an absolute thing about mopping :D
Nice team! 🥰

Thank you. Gotta love those barnyard mixes. You never know just what you’re going to get!
You're welcome. Yes you do. I have this gorgeous splash EE pullet. No idea what her parents were, lol. Either my BLRW roo or an australorp is my best guess.
IMG_20210221_191916414.jpg

This is one of my favorite mutt cockerels I currently have.
View attachment 2545424
He makes all these vocalizations that sound like he's part of the Muppet Show. The other night when I moved him into a different pen, he did a lot of yelling until I calmed him down. Then he proceeded to whisper "Mamma" over and over again into my arm.
He. Is. GORGEOUS!

View attachment 2545424
He makes all these vocalizations that sound like he's part of the Muppet Show. The other night when I moved him into a different pen, he did a lot of yelling until I calmed him down. Then he proceeded to whisper "Mamma" over and over again into my arm.
Friggin beautiful, just really gorgeous !

View attachment 2545424

His coloring is something else, Beautiful bird!

Back
Top Bottom