Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Yesterday was so nice my spoiled rotten chickens actually came out of the greenhouse and hunted up some bare grass where the sun had melted spots on the plowed trails. Today? Freezing rain coming down on top of snow, whoopee. Al knows what that means. Oh well, at least it's a good day to put on a big pot of soup and get caught up on some heavy reading on the original intent of the Constitution and founding fathers.

Yesterday was so nice my spoiled rotten chickens actually came out of the greenhouse and hunted up some bare grass where the sun had melted spots on the plowed trails. Today? Freezing rain coming down on top of snow, whoopee. Al knows what that means. Oh well, at least it's a good day to put on a big pot of soup and get caught up on some heavy reading on the original intent of the Constitution and founding fathers.
I know what that mean, too. Ick! Be careful out there today, Chicki!

Good Afternoon, Pond!
What a difference a day makes! I feel awake, alert and oriented today. It’s a beautiful, sunny day!

I left DH unsupervised and went to church this morning. When I asked if he was up to going, he told me twice that he wasn’t, but was fine if I went. I think he was ready for some breathing room. He walked a few times and made himself some lunch while I was gone. I think he’ll be (more than) ready for me to go back to work sometime this week.

Great reading choice...

But huge horrors on the weather :oops:

I know what that mean, too. Ick! Be careful out there today, Chicki!

Good Afternoon, Pond!
What a difference a day makes! I feel awake, alert and oriented today. It’s a beautiful, sunny day!

I left DH unsupervised and went to church this morning. When I asked if he was up to going, he told me twice that he wasn’t, but was fine if I went. I think he was ready for some breathing room. He walked a few times and made himself some lunch while I was gone. I think he’ll be (more than) ready for me to go back to work sometime this week.
Will you hire some kid to sneak into the house and turn on lights?

Women over 50 in bad shape should probably not climb trees in flip flops with a pair of loppers in their hand. Luckily for me that didn’t end badly.

Waiting till DH left the house to sneak out there & do that also made me realize that I have officially turned into my dad.

Oh , the things we have to hide from those whose job it is to protect us. I get it.

Good morning, Pond - fog on my lily pad, but slowly but surely the snow is going.

Back
Top Bottom