Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning pond folks,
Freezing rain didn't last long and heavy snow hit just to our north. We got the wind for sure but not much damage. Whew! Supposed to be nice rest of week so I think I'll blow the dust off the snowshoes and go for a walk tomorrow. Not today tho.

Appreciate prayers, good thoughts, whatever you are comfortable with. Going with DH to a dr. appointment this morning to do biopsy to see if he has cancer. Why is it if it's me, I'm like "ok, let's do this thing, I'm ready to fight whatever" and charge off like a marine doing a beach landing. If it's DH, I'm fighting to keep my game face on and not melt into a blubbering puddle of nerves???? Time to just put on my big girl britches and get moving and do my job! BBL
Prayers for you and hubby, Chicki! After the past couple of weeks, I totally get what you mean. :hugs :hugs

Good Morning, Pond!
Enjoying my last day at home before I go back to work tomorrow. I’m torn between being ready (got a text from my sub yesterday telling me that my student misses me) and not wanting to let DH out of my sight ever again. It’s bright and sunny today, hopefully going to get near 50 today.

Morning pond folks,
Freezing rain didn't last long and heavy snow hit just to our north. We got the wind for sure but not much damage. Whew! Supposed to be nice rest of week so I think I'll blow the dust off the snowshoes and go for a walk tomorrow. Not today tho.

Appreciate prayers, good thoughts, whatever you are comfortable with. Going with DH to a dr. appointment this morning to do biopsy to see if he has cancer. Why is it if it's me, I'm like "ok, let's do this thing, I'm ready to fight whatever" and charge off like a marine doing a beach landing. If it's DH, I'm fighting to keep my game face on and not melt into a blubbering puddle of nerves???? Time to just put on my big girl britches and get moving and do my job! BBL
:hugs

Keep us posted

Morning pond folks,

Your stronger than you realize!

Had to reset the varmint trap today. I went out to do chores and saw this in front of the coop and run:

3B820CF6-6E25-4561-B1B9-3517DE8D2E32.jpeg

Looks like someone was trying to find a way in. We had a little snow Saturday night, and I know those tracks weren’t there at lockup last night.
DH asked how bad the trap got shot up from the last one, so I showed him the picture. He told me to use the .22 next time.

B2FCFA86-F604-463A-8BBD-9F94C4EE9DC9.jpeg

Had to reset the varmint trap today. I went out to do chores and saw this in front of the coop and run:

View attachment 2552451
Looks like someone was trying to find a way in. We had a little snow Saturday night, and I know those tracks weren’t there at lockup last night.
DH asked how bad the trap got shot up from the last one, so I showed him the picture. He told me to use the .22 next time.

View attachment 2552456
Poor trap!

A bit of gum and bailing twine might not cut it.

You will need to.... weld it?

:hugs

Keep us posted
thanks Al. Great dr! Glad we found him. No answers yet but sounds positive even if it is the big "C". Should get the call tomorrow with the appointment for tests that have to be done at the "big" hospital about an hour and a half away. That's not too bad. Haven't been that way in many years but I do remember it's a very pretty drive.

thanks Al. Great dr! Glad we found him. No answers yet but sounds positive even if it is the big "C". Should get the call tomorrow with the appointment for tests that have to be done at the "big" hospital about an hour and a half away. That's not too bad. Haven't been that way in many years but I do remember it's a very pretty drive.
Glad you’re happy with your Dr. That can make all the difference in the world.

Back
Top Bottom