Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well, miss broody leghorn is now on 14 eggs so heres hoping! I have no idea how the fertility is, I have one rooster and like 30 hens so who knows. I know at least some should be good though, there were some in the batch I put in the Bator that were good. I removed the tea bottle she was setting on this morning and went in this evening and she was bedded down on it again :lau
View attachment 2627710

And this Australorp has been broody for about two weeks, I haven't given her eggs cause she keeps changing nest boxes :rolleyes:
View attachment 2627712

And tonight I walked in and found a second broody Australorp. ITS CONTAGIOUS!!!!! :lau:rolleyes:
View attachment 2627713
you have a pandemic!!!!!

Well, miss broody leghorn is now on 14 eggs so heres hoping! I have no idea how the fertility is, I have one rooster and like 30 hens so who knows. I know at least some should be good though, there were some in the batch I put in the Bator that were good. I removed the tea bottle she was setting on this morning and went in this evening and she was bedded down on it again :lau
View attachment 2627710

And this Australorp has been broody for about two weeks, I haven't given her eggs cause she keeps changing nest boxes :rolleyes:
View attachment 2627712

And tonight I walked in and found a second broody Australorp. ITS CONTAGIOUS!!!!! :lau:rolleyes:
View attachment 2627713
Ohh! Fun!

Keep us updated! :fl

Back
Top Bottom