Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I took 3 meat birds Cornish cross that had been brought with 7 others when I did a 101 on butchering and skinning a bird .. They did 7 here left 3 as payment.

Those 3 and 5 silkie cockerel all to auction today .. Auction is tomorrrow will go in 12:30 also have to get feed for chickens but can get paid on the birds we left.

Hello Pond!!! :frow
Sorry for the absence. Hope all the pondites are having a good fall.
Welcome back to the python.
Been a bit of drama and a health scare or two with the DH (all good, yea!) except for prepping the garlic beds, (weather will finally be good for that tomorrow), all is good. The colors are changing, nights have turned cold enough to put an end to anything trying to grow and the sky is beginning to look like any day it might do the white thing. Fortunately there is nothing major that still needs doing because that time has past for this year. Still a week or two left :fl for finishing up a few little things like cleaning up my sunshed/greenhouse and converting it back into my winter workshop/crafting project space. Oh, and one last clean up to dispose of the massive pillow fight in the coop and replacing it with a nice thick pile of fresh hay that the girls love to play in on those days when the wind is howling.

Hello Pond!!! :frow
Sorry for the absence. Hope all the pondites are having a good fall.
Welcome back to the python.
Been a bit of drama and a health scare or two with the DH (all good, yea!) except for prepping the garlic beds, (weather will finally be good for that tomorrow), all is good. The colors are changing, nights have turned cold enough to put an end to anything trying to grow and the sky is beginning to look like any day it might do the white thing. Fortunately there is nothing major that still needs doing because that time has past for this year. Still a week or two left :fl for finishing up a few little things like cleaning up my sunshed/greenhouse and converting it back into my winter workshop/crafting project space. Oh, and one last clean up to dispose of the massive pillow fight in the coop and replacing it with a nice thick pile of fresh hay that the girls love to play in on those days when the wind is howling.
Thanks for checking in, Chicki! Glad hubby is OK.

Back
Top Bottom