Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Since you won't be able to sleep.... spend the night hanging spiders or bats from the ceiling. Ya know, a thumb tack, a string... and on the end of the string a "something ".

If spiders or bats might give them fits.... hang marshmallows or butterscotch candies... so many that they can't walk without bumping into them.
Great suggestion.

Since you won't be able to sleep.... spend the night hanging spiders or bats from the ceiling. Ya know, a thumb tack, a string... and on the end of the string a "something ".

If spiders or bats might give them fits.... hang marshmallows or butterscotch candies... so many that they can't walk without bumping into them.
You are a genius! 🧐

Good Evening, Pond!
Let me introduce my friends Earl, Stew, Dumpling and Fricassee:
Great haul! Well done!

It’s been chaos here. My mothers are in town & have taken over my room. I’ve been sequestered to the living room with an overnight bag & a pile of clothes.

I woke up on the sofa this morning with 3 dogs, a cat & a bunny. 🤪🤣
Oh wow... That's a lot. Hopefully they're nice mothers!!

Hi pond. One more debut of the songs from the musical this weekend in a little bigger venue, then hopefully I'll have a good read on its ability to resonate w folks. We are also doing a couple of sound recordings that day. I almost put one of the terrible cell phone recordings of it up here, but 'chickened' out. But hopefully the show will soon have its own FB and Instagram pages (not my doing... I can barely manage responding here!!) with some better video/audio stuff. 🙂

Great haul! Well done!

Oh wow... That's a lot. Hopefully they're nice mothers!!

Hi pond. One more debut of the songs from the musical this weekend in a little bigger venue, then hopefully I'll have a good read on its ability to resonate w folks. We are also doing a couple of sound recordings that day. I almost put one of the terrible cell phone recordings of it up here, but 'chickened' out. But hopefully the show will soon have its own FB and Instagram pages (not my doing... I can barely manage responding here!!) with some better video/audio stuff. 🙂
You mean you will soon be both rich and famous?? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom