Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning. There are actually a..few.. clouds this morning. And, to see our mountains without snow after all we had in December. 😔.
20220201_084315.jpg

Good morning pond. 20° here this morning. It's been a stressful week this past week. Mostly just kids being stressed and frustrated over everything that's going on. DS is in a panic over all state auditions because his clarinets are squeaking a lot. I got a quick fix done to one yesterday but it's not perfect. They didn't have any rentals available to just swap it out so it'll have to do. He made districts in Swim so he can stop fussing over that one. He said he's falling behind in his homework so he's stressing over that and his wisdom teeth are coming out on Friday. Of course they're calling for ice Thursday night and snow Friday morning so we'll have to drive down the mountain in all that. I'm praying we don't get it. DD woke up with a sore throat, headache and sniffles again. We just can't seem to purge sickness from our house. That and her back is still bothering her. She's been going to the chiropractor twice a week for 3-4 weeks now, trying to fix it. DH is back in school, his last semester for his associates degree. He had to quit his job in order to keep his classes. Long story short, Good worked a miracle and got him in an IT job that will give him experience AND let him finish his degree. I have a massive stack of saddles that need finished but keep not having time to work on them. Sorry for the rant. I need a vacation on a tropical beach alone for a few weeks :/

My massive pile of unsewn saddles lol

View attachment 2979838
I find that once I am super overwhelmed.. that i sometimes freeze up ... and then get less done.

So... I feel that pain... and super sorry for you.

Try not to get to the explosion stage.

:hugs :hugs

Do you feed the deer? 💞
We have about 20 acres of CRP (grassland) right next to our house and yard. We just watched over 20 deer go from our grove into the grass. Sometimes they stop on the lawn to see if anything like corn has accidentally been spilled out there. They also like to nibble at the pumpkin and squash vines that grow on the garden fence. That’s the post you see right behind the deer farthest on the right. (Beyond that is my greenhouse.)

:eek: do you ever sleep? :p

More like crash in to bed and black out until the alarm goes off the next morning lol

I find that once I am super overwhelmed.. that i sometimes freeze up ... and then get less done.

So... I feel that pain... and super sorry for you.

Try not to get to the explosion stage.

:hugs :hugs

I've been to that point. I don't like it when I get there but it happens sometimes. I'm looking forward to the insanity ending but by the time it does, it'll be fine for me to go back to work for the season :idunno

Back
Top Bottom