Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So, only 7 more rehearsals before the play that the Princess is directing opens. She's quite happy with her cast. Early on she told them, "I have a vision for this play, so when I critique you there's a reason. If you ask me a question, I will give you an answer - don't get your feelings hurt." Last night the male lead told her, "I may be having more fun with this play than I have ever had acting." She works hard at what she does. She impresses.

FFA9F67B-F106-4FFD-A09C-23D2A077513F.jpeg

So, only 7 more rehearsals before the play that the Princess is directing opens. She's quite happy with her cast. Early on she told them, "I have a vision for this play, so when I critique you there's a reason. If you ask me a question, I will give you an answer - don't get your feelings hurt." Last night the male lead told her, "I may be having more fun with this play than I have ever had acting." She works hard at what she does. She impresses.
I’m a theatre techie! I wonder if I’d enjoy working with her as much as I’m assuming I would given this POV.

I’m a theatre techie! I wonder if I’d enjoy working with her as much as I’m assuming I would given this POV.
She has excellent 'people' skills. She's open, honest, straightforward, strongly opinionated and a lot of fun. I think that you would enjoy working with her. Working with her is proving to be educational to her male producer who also happens to be the treasurer of the group. She was 'liberated' even before the word was created. :lau

Back
Top Bottom