Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Sorry mel.

sorry dan.

Chili came out good but not too appetizing at 80 degrees.

Ravyn worming question: to individually dose with the syringe, do you just squirting it in their mouths so they swallow or is there a special way to get it done? Thanks.

Sorry mel.

sorry dan.

Ravyn worming question: to individually dose with the syringe, do you just squirting it in their mouths so they swallow or is there a special way to get it done? Thanks.

Use TB syringes... they're very slim and you angle them slightly so the tip goes to the right side of their mouths... insert til it touches the side of inner throat then straighten a bit as you go down a bit further to their esophagus... then squirt... that way they automatically swallow it and you don't risk getting it in their trachea...

Mel- miss you :hugs feel better, rest

Dan- so sorry :hugs

PF- squirt it into their throat, when you open their mouth there is a hole in the middle NOT there, to either side

Last edited:
Sorry mel.

sorry dan.

Mel- miss you :hugs feel better, rest

Dan- so sorry :hugs

PF- squirt it into their trachea, when you open their mouth there is a hole in the middle NOT there, to either side

:)

I plan to try to do the individual bread method but I have a few that are so skittish, not sure they will eat if they feel"trapped".

So squirting to either side of the throat not down the middle, correct?

I plan to try to do the individual bread method but I have a few that are so skittish, not sure they will eat if they feel"trapped".

So squirting to either side of the throat not down the middle, correct?

Their right side is best, that's the side their crop is on...

Got this pic from one of Kathy's posts... see the big hole? Not in there... get the tip of the syringe to the side and below it's opening and you're golden...

Back
Top Bottom