Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I plan to try to do the individual bread method but I have a few that are so skittish, not sure they will eat if they feel"trapped".

So squirting to either side of the throat not down the middle, correct?

I'm gonna do the bread soak too. I tried with a cooperative bird and couldn't get her mouth open for the syringe :D

I also want to be sure that you mean the right as you look down the throat and not the bird's right.

How do you hold their mouths open to see that and squirting them? Are you an octopus? Don't think I can do that all with just 2 hands.

I also want to be sure that you mean the right as you look down the throat and not the bird's right.

How do you hold their mouths open to see that and squirting them? Are you an octopus? Don't think I can do that all with just 2 hands.

Nope, I said the birds right... so to the left of the hole as you look in... hold bird clamped under your left arm, hand up under their chin... use thumb and index or middle finger to force beak open and syrijge with right hand... it's easier to control and hold the bird while sitting down, but if you have a bunch to do that up and down will come back to haunt you the next day...

Ok. Now I have a good visual. Hopefully i can get most with the bread.

I bought the small bottle of valbazene today. I am hoping some of my local chicken friends can use some. Otherwise I have enough for the next 10 years! LOL!

Ok. Now I have a good visual. Hopefully i can get most with the bread.

I bought the small bottle of valbazene today. I am hoping some of my local chicken friends can use some. Otherwise I have enough for the next 10 years! LOL!

Glad to help! :)

If Valbazen gets pulled from OTC, you might need that for the next 10 years! :/

I would share more baby pictures but I am in a metal building and barely get one bar on my phone. I'm sitting in the dark waiting to scare children. :)

Get 'em good!! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom