Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Howdy BYC. What are you doing on Friday night?
Howdy Arke
idunno.gif
sitting here pond jumping wondering why I don't have enough time to read it all . And what I'm going to do with all them chicks that are posed to hatch next weekend . And how much the drought is going to increase the cost of feed and what that will do to local chickens prices and why I ate to much so as to make my belly hurt and not leave any room for drinking and if I'm going to hunt rats and who will say something about my lack of punctuation first and if it will upset me . but pretty much nothing what about you ?
gig.gif

Ravyn how many batches do you have going attached once!

I'm setting these weekly, lol...

:D

Howdy Arke :idunno sitting here pond jumping wondering why I don't have enough time to read it all . And what I'm going to do with all them chicks that are posed to hatch next weekend . And how much the drought is going to increase the cost of feed and what that will do to local chickens prices and why I ate to much so as to make my belly hurt and not leave any room for drinking and if I'm going to hunt rats and who will say something about my lack of punctuation first and if it will upset me . but pretty much nothing what about you ? :gig

:gig :hugs

:tongue   And that is new how :confused:   bigger news would you didn't :ya happy for you anyway :hugs

:plbb

These are actually the first eggs from my 2nd pullet... she's the best one... and the daddy to these chicks just went to a new home...

I'm setting these weekly, lol...
big_smile.png

gig.gif
hugs.gif

tongue2.gif

These are actually the first eggs from my 2nd pullet... she's the best one... and the daddy to these chicks just went to a new home...

I really thought I had taken more time off between hatches this time
idunno.gif
. But I did after driving a million not really but it seems like miles today I finally got a table saw that is big enough to do what I want . At a price I could afford .
yesss.gif
Tomorrow I have to move chicks around after I work on coops . I hope you do well at the sale tomorrow
fl.gif
I really wish it would rain here the whole place is a tender box . I'm getting nervous that some nut will try and burn brush and start wild fires. not much scares me but fire is top on the list . I ain't scared of no ghost
hide.gif

You got a better baby-daddy?

Shadrach is my keeper...

His little bro/hatchmate I left with the girls alone until he went to his new home... couldn't keep them together anymore cuz little bro beat up Shad way too much... :/

And don't have their area set up for multiple boys yet... plus it was a friend in need and he got a great home... :)

I really thought  I had taken more time off between hatches this time :idunno . But I did after driving a million  not really but it seems like miles today I finally got a table saw that is big enough to do what I want . At a price I could afford . :yesss:   Tomorrow I have to move chicks around after I work on coops . I hope you do well at the sale tomorrow:fl  I really wish it would rain here the whole place is a tender box . I'm getting nervous that some nut will try and burn brush and start  wild fires. not much scares me  but fire is top on the list . I ain't scared of no ghost :oops:

:fl it rains there and not here... glad you finally got your saw! As for tomorrow, good prices would be nice, I'll settle for a lower feed bill at least for now though... ;)

Back
Top Bottom