Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Shadrach is my keeper

His little bro/hatchmate I left with the girls alone until he went to his new home... couldn't keep them together anymore cuz little bro beat up Shad way too much... :/

And don't have their area set up for multiple boys yet... plus it was a friend in need and he got a great home... :)
:fl it rains there and not here... glad you finally got your saw! As for tomorrow, good prices would be nice, I'll settle for a lower feed bill at least for now though... ;)

Good luck at the sale today, whatcha sellin?

Oh Mel.... Dang it anyways.
:hugs

Feel better my friend.

Hope every one else is okay.... My life is kinda sucking right now. But it's a new Sunrise tomorrow so hope it's a better start.
:hugs sorry

Yeah.... Then I'm back to the whole never sleeping thing.... Pain is horrible right now and I'm topped out on morphine.

I've got to get up in 3 hours and yesterday i was awake till 5am
that sucks Phil I'm sorry :hugs I wish I could do more for you

Ear hurts...
have you tried anything? Like a couple drops of hydrogen peroxide? Or that strange wax candle thing

Today is big motor day..... Kinda wish i could stay home and hang with my wife today. This whole motor deal is not helping her depression so getting her car back should help.
hope she gets out of her funk too :hugs good luck in the motor

Morning DnL.....
Yeah it really sucks.... But it's all perception.... I have the same problem from time to time.
When we got married she was always the cheerleader....... Now I am... And I'm not Mr cheerful...... :/

But i try

Morning DnL.....
Yeah it really sucks.... But it's all perception.... I have the same problem from time to time.
When we got married she was always the cheerleader....... Now I am... And I'm not Mr cheerful...... :/

But i try
Trying can be tiring :hugs you'll get through it -you two have roughed through harder things for sure

Yeah a little thing like a bone marrow transplant.... We will be okay.
The last few months have just been pounding us.
But with a little luck and hope the weather holds off a little longer we will get caught up and things will look better to her.
She always gets this way this time of year.....

Hi Liz & Phil ! I feel ya Phil. This hand thing as really got me down. I feel so bad because Bill is working his tail off plus everything around here. I made an appointment to see my therapist Wednesday. If it is this RSD, I have a long road and fight ahead of me. I came home from work and slept from noon til 5 then back to bed at 8:30 until now. I'm not much for using pain meds of any kind including motrin-I have a pretty high pain threshold but this has really got me. I need to see my pcp too for him to do some documentation about my function prior to the injury and address my psychological/emotional issues I'm having. people can be really insensitive with things they say at work and it is getting to me. Workmans comp stinks-I wish i got hurt at home. I would be much better off as far as medical care and financially.....

Last edited:
Hi Liz & Phil ! I feel ya Phil. This hand thing as really got me down. I feel so bad because Bill is working his tail off plus everything around here. I made an appointment to see my therapist Wednesday. If it is this RSD, I have a long road and fight ahead of me. I came home from work and slept from noon til 5 then back to bed at 8:30 until now. I'm not much for using pain meds of any kind including motrin-I have a pretty high pain threshold but this has really got me. I need to see my pcp too for him to do some documentation about my function prior to the injury and address my psychological/emotional issues I'm having. people can be really insensitive with things they say at work and it is getting to me. Workmans comp stinks-I wish i got hurt at home. I would be much better off as far as medical care and financially.....

So sorry about it all. Hopefully, somewhere down the road, you'll be able to look back at this time as a chapter that is well and truly closed.

So sorry about it all. Hopefully, somewhere down the road, you'll be able to look back at this time as a chapter that is well and truly closed.
Hi Chris and good whatever time of day it is where you are! Everything happens for a reason. I will be ok-I always am
smile.png
hugs.gif
Just frustrating. you dont realize all the things you need 2 hands for.... and yes I can only imagine the next comment
lau.gif
Just a rough time. I pride myself on being an honest person and a hard worker and this is just pushing my buttons. But I hear that what workmans comps job is!!!

hugs.gif
sorry about work, we are always here for you and will try to help the time pass quickly

Hi Chris and good whatever time of day it is where you are! Everything happens for a reason. I will be ok-I always am
smile.png
hugs.gif
Just frustrating. you dont realize all the things you need 2 hands for.... and yes I can only imagine the next comment
lau.gif
Just a rough time. I pride myself on being an honest person and a hard worker and this is just pushing my buttons. But I hear that what workmans comps job is!!!
wash your hair, pull up you pants, tie your shoes, make cookies
hugs.gif

i feel you pain, and i wish i could help you do everything that needed doing

Back
Top Bottom