Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Somebody please come shot me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm being submitted to inhuman torture . I'm being forced to listen to the CMA awards show
sickbyc.gif
Thank goodness I have to lock down a bunch of eggs after I finish cooking . The day just couldn't get any worse twisted my knee walking to the stock pond .
idunno.gif

Somebody please come shot me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm being submitted to inhuman torture . I'm being forced to listen to the CMA awards show
sickbyc.gif
Thank goodness I have to lock down a bunch of eggs after I finish cooking . The day just couldn't get any worse twisted my knee walking to the stock pond .
idunno.gif
YOU'RE NOT WATCHING GAME 7 OF THE WORLD SERIES???? Go Cubs!!

Sorry about your knee, and hope you have a great hatch!

YOU'RE NOT WATCHING GAME 7 OF THE WORLD SERIES???? Go Cubs!!

Sorry about your knee, and hope you have a great hatch!

No don't have cable and don't want to fight abut it . Bad part of living way out although not really way out just in one of those abandoned areas . But I won't bore you with all the utilities that I hate . I'll have to wait for the news at ten to see what happened with the Cubs. I've been tortured by country music all my life
rant.gif

No don't have cable and don't want to fight abut it . Bad part of living way out although not really way out just in one of those abandoned areas . But I won't bore you with all the utilities that I hate . I'll have to wait for the news at ten to see what happened with the Cubs. I've been tortured by country music all my life
rant.gif

Well it's the top of the 4th inning, score is 1 to 1.

**Update: Cubs 3, Indians 1

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom