Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Don't ask me how I know but shipping 1 day shouldn't be too bad in cost :oops:  same for downsizing :th  @WVduckchick
 that black pullet has a little back but the legs are yellow with a tinge of black-fro what I hear that is acceptable. If you are looking into breeding for the ABA/APA hopefully new acceptance of black and exchequer for cage, she might be a nice new little addition if you have a nice black roo with a short back. I was doing double takes of them in the pics-she may grow into her back more too! @minihorse927
  the girl has a nice chest and the boy has really long yellow legs. Where are you? If you're in Ohio, maybe I can get my friend Jeremy at take a road trip and meet ya half way. Then you can grab some for @Chaos18
:weee Road trip :weee

@minihorse927One flower and the EE hatched. What color should a boy EE hatch? I think the one that hatched is really dark, still kinda wet. Will get pics of the two later.

:rant: d**m predators killed my one lone silkie in in my Hona pen that was fully covered!!! There no digs nothing on how the hell it got in! Time to do predator hunting again :/

wee.gif
Road trip
wee.gif
If Mini agrees, if ship to her and you pick them up, it might be faster, cheaper and better for the birds! & I know you like cheap and fast
tongue2.gif

@minihorse927One flower and the EE hatched. What color should a boy EE hatch? I think the one that hatched is really dark, still kinda wet. Will get pics of the two later.
black, blue, or splash. There's a chance that any non chocolate colored ones could be a pullet but more likely it's a boy.

:frow

No  lamp post for the drive way. Took forever to  build and set and wire just finished it last night before the rain.:th  Well almost thinking about putting a wind vain on the top. Got four  120 watt led fluid lights on a ten foot post and she can see that they ain't no critters out there now. City folks :idunno

Critters?..... Don't you mean targets?

Back
Top Bottom