Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Pretty good, thanks.  Ducks doing well.  Work is going well.  How about you?  Truck doing okay still?  :fl

:hugs
Yup truck is good now.... The weather had me making some diagnostic bad decesions..... But i finally got to the problem. I didn't want to break out my expensive equipment in the rain. So I threw a few parts at it... But it's running good again now. Didn't cost me anything to fix but things..... So All's well..... :)

Last edited:
Seems like the wind finally quit.... Or is this just a small break in the action?
Wind break ?
1f615.png
I know, I know - not even amusing, but clean, at least

Me and my wife both took bad calls on the ice the last few days. With all the melting.... Rain and refreezing. It had been slick. I landed on my shoulders and even though I didn't hit my head saw double for a little while. No my shoulder is sore as heck. My wife fell to her knees and she is worse than me. Her knee is very swollen. I think she should have it looked at. But she is Stubborn.....

Yup truck is good now.... The weather had me making some diagnostic bad decesions..... But i finally got to the problem. I didn't want to break out my expensive equipment in the rain. So I threw a few parts at it... But it's raining good again now. Didn't cost me anything to fix but things..... So All's well.....
smile.png
Glad it's good! Not costing anything is a big bonus!
(I said bonUS, Chris.)

Wind break ?
1f615.png
Slightly amusing. Clean = boring?
big_smile.png

must be the entire country that is getting wind, it is unmerciful right now out there, and last night was even worse!

It's going to be 72 today and they were putting salt on the road this morning because we are supposed to have snow on Sunday... Between that and the wind. I concede to Mother nature...She wins

It's going to be 72 today and they were putting salt on the road this morning because we are supposed to have snow on Sunday... Between that and the wind. I concede to Mother nature...She wins
she always wins, i wish she'd just let me have spring back, we are getting single digits this weekend and snow next week

Me and my wife both took bad calls on the ice the last few days. With all the melting.... Rain and refreezing. It had been slick. I landed on my shoulders and even though I didn't hit my head saw double for a little while. No my shoulder is sore as heck. My wife fell to her knees and she is worse than me. Her knee is very swollen. I think she should have it looked at. But she is Stubborn.....
hugs.gif
for you both, make sure she ices and rests it

Wind break ?
1f615.png

That's actually... Pretty good. I didn't even see that one coming.
Good morning Chris.... How is Africa today?
I think I managed to secure it before it got tore up REALLY bad... Everything else got fastened down or put in shed.... Tarp somehow managed to stay on the roof. Guess I nailed it on good.

Break out the wood glue and deck screws

Back
Top Bottom