Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I didn't say better!!
tongue2.gif

'Tis 2 different shows... we were spoiled so we want both!

gig.gif

I gotta get to work, see you guys later
frow.gif

(ok, really I'm going scrounging through the building for incubator supplies, but sssssh, I'm working! lol)

Last edited:
Me and my wife both took bad calls on the ice the last few days. With all the melting.... Rain and refreezing. It had been slick. I landed on my shoulders and even though I didn't hit my head saw double for a little while. No my shoulder is sore as heck. My wife fell to her knees and she is worse than me. Her knee is very swollen. I think she should have it looked at. But she is Stubborn.....

Too late to say be careful out there, but I'll say it anyhow.

That's a great question.

@Chaos18!!!!! Missed you!

Add to the damage my HP enterprise server. I ***hope*** it just took out the power supplies, but since it was behind a datacenter grade UPS I am not so sure.

Also found the door on the old coop was ripped open and slammed to pieces. It looks like Banty's door, but it was board and batten. Now it's board here, board there, batten broken.

Stereo receiver has a blown fuse, I'll try replacing it before giving up hope. It's old enough to have glass fuses and identifiable parts.

Too late to say be careful out there, but I'll say it anyhow.

@Chaos18!!!!! Missed you!

Add to the damage my HP enterprise server. I ***hope*** it just took out the power supplies, but since it was behind a datacenter grade UPS I am not so sure.

Also found the door on the old coop was ripped open and slammed to pieces. It looks like Banty's door, but it was board and batten. Now it's board here, board there, batten broken.

Stereo receiver has a blown fuse, I'll try replacing it before giving up hope. It's old enough to have glass fuses and identifiable parts.
How's the turkey business?

Add to the damage my HP enterprise server.  I ***hope*** it just took out the power supplies, but since it was behind a datacenter grade UPS I am not so sure.

Also found the door on the old coop was ripped open and slammed to pieces.  It looks like Banty's door, but it was board and batten.  Now it's board here, board there, batten broken.

Stereo receiver has a blown fuse, I'll try replacing it before giving up hope.  It's old enough to have glass fuses and identifiable parts.
sounds like a nightmare - sorry

Back
Top Bottom