Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

What I was doing before was taking the card out putting it into a USB adapter b and downloading to card and putting it back in phone.
When I got home my music was still on the card but it wouldn't play any of them......

Maybe an issue of file type? - shouldn't be, since they will just be mp3 files, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Flock Gary... that idiot tried to tell me they laid black eggs cuz 'he looked them up on the internet'...
he.gif

Sorry to hear that... I don't care for much of any of them there, 'cept the kids that bust their butts... one of them wants a pair of Calls, willing to pay fair price too so I told him I'd bring him a pair...

Good for you - it's great to help out - especially kids.

Maybe an issue of file type? - shouldn't be, since they will just my mp3 files, I'm sure.
not that either I even installed different players.... Another idea I have though is I have two phones hear.... My Droid HD and my Samsung Galaxy 5 both are good working phones. If I can transfer to them.I think I can then transfer to my phone through blue tooth..... But I'm not afraid to ask for help. Probably should have before I erased my SD card.
I wouldn't expect them to diagnose their car.....I think they'll help me..... Besides the cute girl working there if a big Tigers fan.

I want to set a few dozen on May 12, still have plenty of room!  I'm putting my (probably infertile) AC eggs in so having backups would be great!  Let me know what you want for them...

Not sure what my plans are for the Orps but what the heck, something I don't have.

Cover the shipping is fine... can't guarantee quality right now, just culled some... but got both the hens and at least a couple pullets laying now... will let you know how fertility is in a few days and will collect whatever is laid for you... except one pullet has decided she likes to lay in the muck puddle... :/

ETA: Jubilees are pretty, and good sized... they should mix well if nothing else... :)

I do think you need a helmet with eye shield and some cut-proof gloves.  Shall we take up a collection, or should I just send you some well used hockey equipment?

Do you really want to know what I'd do with hockey equipment?? :lau

Good for you - it's great to help out - especially kids. 

They deserve it... and they appreciate the Calls as pets... :)

Glad you made it safe!

And Raven, I'm sorry you messed up your finger!

Eh, it's not an important one at least... ;)

Last edited:
not that either I even installed different players.... Another idea I have though is I have two phones hear.... My Droid HD and my Samsung Galaxy 5 both are good working phones. If I can transfer to them.I think I can then transfer to my phone through blue tooth..... But I'm not afraid to ask for help. Probably should have before I erased my SD card.
I wouldn't expect them to diagnose their car.....I think they'll help me..... Besides the cute girl working there if a big Tigers fan.
That's a good enough reason for a trip, then
wink.png

Flock Gary... that idiot tried to tell me they laid black eggs cuz 'he looked them up on the internet'...
he.gif

Sorry to hear that... I don't care for much of any of them there, 'cept the kids that bust their butts... one of them wants a pair of Calls, willing to pay fair price too so I told him I'd bring him a pair...
They like doing it . They got me the second time I sold there . Gary wasn't working there then .That's why I won't sell eggs there any more . Some nut from Georgia called me wanted Marans hatching eggs and wanted to pay me a dollar and a half a dozen they told him to call me . That was the guy who brought up the thousand chicks last year .
he.gif

Cover the shipping is fine... can't guarantee quality right now, just culled some... but got both the hens and at least a couple pullets laying now... will let you know how fertility is in a few days and will collect whatever is laid for you... except one pullet has decided she likes to lay in the muck puddle...
hmm.png

ETA: Jubilees are pretty, and good sized... they should mix well if nothing else...
smile.png

Do you really want to know what I'd do with hockey equipment??
lau.gif

They deserve it... and they appreciate the Calls as pets...
smile.png

Eh, it's not an important one at least...
wink.png

Can't beat that kind of offer! Just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom