Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Who, me? :lau :highfive:

Dunno... really love them, but gotta see how they do free ranging with the Calls... bibbed one is the drake, dark one has one small spot on her chest, and she's definitely a girl, lol...

Interesting, because my almost solid black ones are girls too, and the boys get the bibs.

By the way, one of my drakes was missing at camp yesterday. :(

Oh, no fair! It's adorable! If plans should change, I will definitely let you know!

:thumbsup

Time for me to get some sleep. Good night Pond Dwellers! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! (Trying to stay out of the warm spots in the pond, though...)

Smart move... G'Night...

Interesting, because my almost solid black ones are girls too, and the boys get the bibs.

By the way, one of my drakes was missing at camp yesterday. :(

Have 2 more dark ones and 2 more bibbed ones in the younger babies...

Oh, no!!! :hit:hugs

Opie still there???

Have 2 more dark ones and 2 more bibbed ones in the younger babies...

Oh, no!!! :hit:hugs

Opie still there???

Opie is fine. Not sure if something got one in the water, not even sure which one is missing. some looked so much alike. :/
WP_20170515_18_58_30_Pro_LI.jpg

good morning
and good night from this end. Last 3 lavs hatching, then I hope to get a full nights sleep!

Opie is fine. Not sure if something got one in the water, not even sure which one is missing. some looked so much alike. :/
View attachment 549250

good morning
and good night from this end. Last 3 lavs hatching, then I hope to get a full nights sleep!

Sorry for that... :hugs

Awwww!!! There's the Opie boy!!! :love

Such gorgeous boys too!

Good morning, from this end :frow - hope your lavs get on with the hatching business soon!

Seems we are back to BYC good and proper - and old links do work, so I'm a happy camper :)

Lol... simple pleasures, my friend...

There my spell check fixed it for you:lau I could never spell that either. Along with most of the words in the dictionary.
:frow deb you been playing with your jewels today;)
I'm more surprised when I spell a word right than when I spell it wrong :th
Yep.... made a copper and Tektite hanging for my sons rear view mirror. Tektites are formed when meteors glassify the sand when they hit the ground. they are similar to Obsidian but with some differences.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tektite

Also did a wire weave for an Ammonite that came out very well... it was an exercise but I will do more with smaller objects.

Made a necklace chain jumprings clasp and pendant... before mothersday. Then turned around and made Mom and Grandma Tree of life pendants for mothers day.

Mom went to the dentist and he flipped out over her pendant. He wanted to know where she got it and how much they were.... Mom wasnt shy.... :yesss: Hopefully I will get a commission out of it.

Lets see... Oh I am learning how to manipulate the larger wire up to 12 gauge.... Dead soft copper isnt so dead soft. But its sooo pretty when you are done.

Sorry no pictures but I will get some and post.

deb

Back
Top Bottom