Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Howdy Pond Peeps how is everyone doing?? Just stopping by to say hello, I know you are all so lost without me this past few weeks have been hell..quick rundown.. I took my "mom" to the beach and that turned out to be a disater not worth mentioning, once I got home I broke my arm chasing Ava, my grandfather passed away and took a piece of me with him, I got sun poisoning and sun burn probably worse than I ever have ( this was after the trip to the beach) I'm finally on the mend and tripped over something this morning and broke 2 toes. I'm going to need more bubble wrap ASAP.. oh and I have homicidal ducks it turns out..
Oh my. You poor thing. Hope things look better for you asap.

I know a kid that was in a bounce house with a bigger kid... Bigger kid bounced on one side, launched littler kid out the door, littler kid hit the ground and broke his arm.
Bounce houses are extremely dangerous.
Holy Cow!!! that was epic

and now my response to it

original-5535-1427137276-8.jpg

1302892246_lyrics-ban.jpg

this rain is torture!!! it poured here all night and my horses entire corral is flooded and we lost a giant tree somewhere (i heard it fall but cant find it yet)

good luck with the new babies!! cant wait to see pictures!!

oh my gosh. ROFL!!!

never heard of him but i think i could be :drool

congrats on the babies and sorry on the lost one
hope everything at the farm is goo dnow :hugs

oh no!!! :hugs i hope you heal quickly :hugs i tihnk i need to put you in a bubble

i see that!!

hmm the only party games i know turn out ..ummm... well, nevermind
Look him up on you tube. He is hilarious! And easy on the eyes too
I like the ones where they order a ice cream cone pay for it and then slap it outta their hand lol

Went to check on the broody I moved o the new pen...Eggs were floating.:(
Didn't know there was a leak in the pen. Got em out n put in a dry spot. She was hovering and growling and sat right back down on the eggs. One had started zipping too. Don't know if any survived. Damn rain, damn leaks...Ugh
Oh no! Poor chic s and brood y hope they are ok.

Can somebody please tell me why I'm getting notifications on everything that has anything to do with ducks but not any notifications on threads I've actually commented? I am not adjusting well to the new BYC at all. I do have a new baby who is 4 days old today...I feel bad snagging the little thing from its mama but I don't need another crazy goose.
20170625_095623.jpeg

This baby thinks you have to be holding it constantly! I did take him or her with me to run errands and my shoulder was the only place the brat was happy. Little one loves being in the car looking around...had a lot of crazy looks from people while driving. LOL

Can somebody please tell me why I'm getting notifications on everything that has anything to do with ducks but not any notifications on threads I've actually commented? I am not adjusting well to the new BYC at all. I do have a new baby who is 4 days old today...I feel bad snagging the little thing from its mama but I don't need another crazy goose.View attachment 1060643
This baby thinks you have to be holding it constantly! I did take him or her with me to run errands and my shoulder was the only place the brat was happy. Little one loves being in the car looking around...had a lot of crazy looks from people while driving. LOL
Have you checked your notification preferences? :confused:

Can somebody please tell me why I'm getting notifications on everything that has anything to do with ducks but not any notifications on threads I've actually commented? I am not adjusting well to the new BYC at all. I do have a new baby who is 4 days old today...I feel bad snagging the little thing from its mama but I don't need another crazy goose.View attachment 1060643
its in your notification settings, you need to change your alerts

that is a very cute goose, you should get it a friend

:hugs But you ain't Meatloaf! :D

You don't know! I might be Meatloaf. LOL...I can't believe you caught that. Mind like a steel trap you, at least at the moment. ;)

:love:love:love Sorry, no help re: the notifications, but love that baby!! :love:love:love

Back
Top Bottom