Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Spent a large part of yesterday fixing my truck..... driving down the road and the front wheel bearing exploded..... no prior wheel bearing noiseany other such warning.
Just a bang.....i thought something let loose in the front differential. So I did and oil change too it while I was at it. Good thing cuz it had water in the front diff gear lube. And wrong fluid in the transfer case.
Yeah I did a quick dump and drain after I bought it in May. But prior to that he had the last service in tijuana...... so I don't know what they had done there.

Dunno about them, but I'm fattening myself up :lau I'm still going with the pork pie breakfast regime - works a treat :p

Hope you don't end up needing 2 tickets for the fly home. ;) :p

Howdy folks.... hope it's a great 4th of July weekend for you all.

Thanks, Phil. Same to you. :hugs

okay candle 22 eggs.....3 possible clears..... but they look like quitters or late starters.
I have an Ayam hen still sitting on a mixed clutch of chicken and duck eggs.

:fl

Howdy folks.... hope it's a great 4th of July weekend for you all.
The fireworks started last night and the birds and dogs were flipping out until midnight. I found one dog in the hen house curled up in the nesting box, sad and funny, poor guy. I should probably move the crate back inside for the next 2 weeks since these rednecks don't know when to stop shooting off fireworks. I'm not sure what to do with the chickens, they were all up against the house frozen stiff and I had to put them all away. How crazy is that?

Back
Top Bottom