Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning, Chris. If I tell the Princess about your suggestion she will no longer let me stay here at the Pond. It's always been about the 'bad influences' ya know?

Friday...stay off of it, please!

:oops:    Oops, that might have been me.  Sorry, Sour!

Good morning all!

I was just about to say you are one to talk!! :D

How is your ankle now? Mine still stiffens up on me every once in a while.

Strikes me as all the more reason to resume - at least you will have earned it :confused:

Morning everyone :frow

Hair of the dog, hair of the dog.

Afternoon to you. :frow

Morning, Sour - beers in shed, mints to hand before you return indoors. Gotta think out of the box. NB - no highland flings, once you do, otherwise you're scuttled :)

I was just about to say you are one to talk!! :D

How is your ankle now? Mine still stiffens up on me every once in a while.
Hair of the dog, hair of the dog.

Afternoon to you. :frow

Hey, WV - think my dad is on that medicinal regime right now. The silly old duffer quaffed far too much wine last night :lol:

Mine only stiffens up once in a blue moon :oops:

Hey, WV - think my dad is on that medicinal regime right now. The silly old duffer quaffed far too much wine last night :lol:

Mine only stiffens up once in a blue moon :oops:

Does it happen spontaneously or is it something that you apply?  

It stiffens up when I sit on it

:lau

It stiffens up when I sit on it

lau.gif
Ouch! There's a cure for that, eh. Don't sit on it!
wink.png
Mine is pretty good in the summer. The hardware just doesn't like the cold weather. I will say this was my first trip through airport security and the hardware got noticed. They pull me over for a quick frisk both coming & going. LOL...most action I've had in a while.

Ouch! There's a cure for that, eh. Don't sit on it!
wink.png
Mine is pretty good in the summer. The hardware just doesn't like the cold weather. I will say this was my first trip through airport security and the hardware got noticed. They pull me over for a quick frisk both coming & going. LOL...most action I've had in a while.

I have discovered that airport security agents don't like it if you ask, "Was that as much fun for you as it was for me?"

Back
Top Bottom