Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Sweet pics! But Walnut.....how many seconds did you stay on the bull?
hu.gif

funny+squirrel.gif

Impressive.
We can't even train ours to look both ways before they cross the street.

I watched a squirrel commit suicide one morning while riding my motorcycle to work. I saw it crossing the other lane, had a car in front of me, I thought sure it would turn around. Nope, it ran smack dab into the tire of the car. At least I didn't have to run it over with the motorcycle
big_smile.png

I watched a squirrel commit suicide one morning while riding my motorcycle to work. I saw it crossing the other lane, had a car in front of me, I thought sure it would turn around. Nope, it ran smack dab into the tire of the car. At least I didn't have to run it over with the motorcycle
big_smile.png

That's Darwinism at work. The smart ones learn to hold their course. The genetically deficient ones zig-zag back and forth, ensuring that at least one tire will hit them

I watched a squirrel commit suicide one morning while riding my motorcycle to work.  I saw it crossing the other lane, had a car in front of me, I thought sure it would turn around.  Nope, it ran smack dab into the tire of the car.  At least I didn't have to run it over with the motorcycle  :D

The splatter in the tread would be a little unsavoury! I had a similar experience - the driver in front of me tried to dodge one and squished it - I gave her the thumbs up from the bike (guess she may have thought she'd missed it :))

Back
Top Bottom