Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

:hugs you poor thing your making me :hit just so you'll know we have a way to deal with annoying posters when you see dis you' know we is not happy with you ;)
:lau Perfect. So just make sure you have that saved in your file folder, and then use it when you need me to stop asking stoopid questions. :highfive:
@RavynFallen @WVduckchick and especially for @dan26552
I LOVE that one!!!

raw

I was invited by Ravynfallon to jump in on this thread, some of you know me already, some do not but I am always looking to meet new people who share a love of ducks :) I am sure she will introduce me as well since I'm still groggy from the moron drip I had today for a spinal infusion...
Those of you who follow my thread will understand the joke
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
so excited to be a part of this group :)

I was invited by Ravynfallon to jump in on this thread, some of you know me already, some do not but I am always looking to meet new people who share a love of ducks :) I am sure she will introduce me as well since I'm still groggy from the moron drip I had today for a spinal infusion...
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

:frow
Hi! You may or may not know me but I have been watching your thread.

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

:lau Hi Lucy :frow

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
welcome to the pond! Grab a Lilly pad and watch out for the pond python :D

Anyone use wing bands? Ive been thinking of doing that instead of zip ties to mark hatch years. The zip ties I put on birds in October are faded out already :/

Thinking of doing a color each year and just stamping my farm name on them so I can recycle the unused ones however many years later. If I stamp them with the year then they are useless after that year.

I have that same problem, minihorse.

Back
Top Bottom