Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good evening guys! How's everyone? You still riding the heat ave Friday?

Kind of, it's hot, but "normal" hot now. This week is in the mid-90's but still dropping to the mid 60's at night. The mornings are cool and it's only the late afternoons that are hot. Humidity is in the teens in the afternoons, so the swamp coolers work well. It's all good. How are things at your place?

Kind of, it's hot, but "normal" hot now. This week is in the mid-90's but still dropping to the mid 60's at night. The mornings are cool and it's only the late afternoons that are hot. Humidity is in the teens in the afternoons, so the swamp coolers work well. It's all good. How are things at your place?
We've been wet for days. Mushrooms are starting to pop up around my runs. Our humidity is as high as our temps.

Any words of wisdom?..Boil water,gather clean towels...You know the stuff you give someone to do to keep em busy and out of the way!

Go clean coops, lol...

Good evening guys! How's everyone? You still riding the heat ave Friday?

Dorito Man!!!!! :wee

We've been wet for days. Mushrooms are starting to pop up around my runs. Our humidity is as high as our temps.

Shoot, I just found mushrooms around mine today too! :(

:wee

I've been selected as Education Director of the Ayam Cemani Breeders Association. Since I only started with them 11 months ago thanks to Ravyn and Shade, that's a huge honor. And thanks to meltel for putting another pair into my hands, and to Peepchicken for another pair, and to CJ for some fun fibro crosses. I am getting a few really decent looking chicks, but while I start to build my flock I can be useful in sharing what I've learned on type and selection.

If anyone else here is raising Ayam Cemani (I know Pyxis and LittleLakePhil are) and would like to join the journey to APA acceptance, please feel free to reach out. The newest iteration of the ACBA leadership has a lot less drama than just six months ago.

Last edited:
Howdy howdy...... just coming in for the day.
What a beautiful evening here...... fires still going so I might head back out and sit by it again.
Hope you all had a great day I didn't..... dang it if shopping with my wife ain't torture.
First she starts out crabby...... then after a while she becomes miss super focussed coupon shopper........:th

Back
Top Bottom