Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

walross.jpg

Walrus https://f2.blick.ch/img/aktuell/origs1293082/4882663927-w400-h274/walross.jpg

Thanks, I learned something new!

My mom used to have a walrus cane.. :oops:

Did you guys find it? I really miss that digit! I've been way too busy. Work, home, and my poor chickens have suffered from some illnesses this summer.

No, Friday tried to emulate you with her index finger... something about emulsion blades, other finger still on trigger, plugged in and cleaning it with an index finger... :th

I had a 'pond moment' at the hardware store today.... Gal that was helping me was flagged down by a young fella looking for hardware... we were done and I drove off in my scooter... I figured out that I could do what I wanted to do with the stuff that I had.... I was on my way out when I went to thank the Gal....

She was still helping this guy with hardware .... When He walked by I heard him say... "Where are my Nuts".... "I know I had them here... and he went walking down the aisle... I drove past the Gal and leaned over and quietly said "pretty bad when a guy cant keep track of his nuts.... " and drove off. I heard a big snort and stifled laughter when I went around the end of the aisle.

deb

I had a 'pond moment' at the hardware store today.... Gal that was helping me was flagged down by a young fella looking for hardware... we were done and I drove off in my scooter... I figured out that I could do what I wanted to do with the stuff that I had.... I was on my way out when I went to thank the Gal....

She was still helping this guy with hardware .... When He walked by I heard him say... "Where are my Nuts".... "I know I had them here... and he went walking down the aisle... I drove past the Gal and leaned over and quietly said "pretty bad when a guy cant keep track of his nuts.... " and drove off. I heard a big snort and stifled laughter when I went around the end of the aisle.

deb

:lau :lau

You got plans on sewing something? Or you just want to avoid a visit to the ER? I sewed up a goat once that tore her udder on barbed wire. Turned out well and never got infected. Goats are mostly pretty tough. She was lucky i had lidocaine.
Had 15 to 20 goats on my place for a few years. Never had any issues with them. Fun watching the babies running and jumping. Just got to be too much on me getting someone's head out of the fence two or three times a day. Had regular field fence wire and that's just too big so I finally sold them off. Means I have to do a lot of mowing now.

Well you know I couldn't resist lol.
Learn something new every day here at b y c !
I am reminded of when I worked at the nursing home and took orders for next days lunch. . one little old lady asked me every time in her little shaky voice... .is it going to have a bone in it?
:lau
My grandma still says ... "The best meat is next to the bone..." With a little grin.....

deb

Did you guys find it? I really miss that digit! I've been way too busy. Work, home, and my poor chickens have suffered from some illnesses this summer.

Sorry we didn't find it.
Ravyn beat me to it. Friday's little mishap, wasn't quite as bad as yours though.
I've been working too much too, and not enough play time. We really should stop that.

No, Friday tried to emulate you with her index finger... something about emulsion blades, other finger still on trigger, plugged in and cleaning it with an index finger... :th

:highfive:

deb

:lau :lau

Back
Top Bottom