Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So.....I was just casually stopping through the yard today..... And freaking tripped.... Yup that's right... Tripped on a duck penis..... Who knew....
900x900px-LL-3fe242cd_duck.png
rofl! ! Those things can be dangerous better watch out! Before you know it we will all have to post signs in our yards. . beware of withered shed duck penises !

Well I'm trying to catch up but

Just be lucky you only have one trouble Drake......
One out of two ain't bad right? Lol

:frow
Must be one of those cases where a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?
Bird in the wrong bush gets fed lead :oops:

Think I'd be trying my best to put it back in the bush
Seems only natural to me :cool:

See, that is the thing with guys, always trying to put it somewhere. Just leave it in the barn!
ASHS TO ASHS DUST TO DUST IF YOU DON'T TAKE IT OUT AND USE IT ITS GOING TO RUST :confused:

:tongue

Superglue, my man... superglue...

Better yet, gorilla glue!!!!
I would try duck tape first .

Yes my dear, you are HOT! :p

If it ever cools down, i might just collapse. I didn't work this hard my whole life, definitely too old for it now. 15-hour days are gonna kill me, long before cigarettes and alcohol. :D

:lau :lau

Be sure its shallow at least!

Miss the old Young Comedian specials he did. Such a hoot!

:clap

:thumbsup

Don't you ladies like it in the barn? Try a blanket. ;)

Geez, i know I've been sweating alot, but i didn't think i smelled so bad as to run everyone off.

:lau
:frow:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

I'm here for a minute before I go put up the critters. Been putting together a sewing kit just in case. I wanna keep one handy
I got that done already . Jumping out second story windows is hard on my friend Little Richard :hit

I'm here! Where have you guys been?
OZ:frow here there and yonder

I had a 'pond moment' at the hardware store today.... Gal that was helping me was flagged down by a young fella looking for hardware... we were done and I drove off in my scooter... I figured out that I could do what I wanted to do with the stuff that I had.... I was on my way out when I went to thank the Gal....

She was still helping this guy with hardware .... When He walked by I heard him say... "Where are my Nuts".... "I know I had them here... and he went walking down the aisle... I drove past the Gal and leaned over and quietly said "pretty bad when a guy cant keep track of his nuts.... " and drove off. I heard a big snort and stifled laughter when I went around the end of the aisle.

deb
he needs lock nuts.

Dream of wonderful things.
With all the shriveling up and falling off talk.:eek: I'm not going to sleep at all :oops:

My grandma still says ... "The best meat is next to the bone..." With a little grin.....

deb
:lau:lau

So.....I was just casually stopping through the yard today..... And freaking tripped.... Yup that's right... Tripped on a duck penis..... Who knew....
The duck :confused::lau

Yeah it was hot and humid here today too....I think it got to 74.......
:tongue 95 I got burned watering the garden .

You guys must be talking a lot..... I'm trying to catch up but I'm getting more behind..... Kinda like time travel........ Maybe I'll just jump ahead and wait for you all.....
won't be a long wait . Better guard your Twinkie. I'm nervous:oops:

View attachment 1081851 rofl! ! Those things can be dangerous better watch out! Before you know it we will all have to post signs in our yards. . beware of withered shed duck penises !

One out of two ain't bad right? Lol
Sure glad I ain't a duck :yesss:

Geez....she didn't loose it did she?
No just a really bad cut .

Back
Top Bottom