Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

You just have to read this it's unbelievable. Has anyone else seen this ?View attachment 1190373

Ummm...purple balls??

Hope all is well after the storms, Ravyn and K.

Been hectic here, cold and wet, a whole season's worth of chores undone while working on DD's house.

Turkey processing was yesterday, harvested 19 and sold off 8 as live birds. Only kept one young hen over for spring, gonna downsize my hatching and start them earlier. I had a lovely harvest with good sized birds, but weights were 7 to 18 lb and I need 10-25s.

Back to the grindstone...

Hey Walnut :frow

Been hectic here, cold and wet, a whole season's worth of chores undone while working on DD's house.

Turkey processing was yesterday, harvested 19 and sold off 8 as live birds. Only kept one young hen over for spring, gonna downsize my hatching and start them earlier. I had a lovely harvest with good sized birds, but weights were 7 to 18 lb and I need 10-25s.

There you are :hugs:hugs Glad busy is all and you got to take of my young'un anyhow . Sorry the turkeys weights were off from what you wanted . The storms damage missed us . Big wind and heavy rain for a little bit . Wind is blowing cold now.

Hadn't seen it, but it sure sounds like pullet eggs with a rich bloom to me.
Well it really turned out to be pieces of candy put there by her daughter . It would be to funny but she was so serious and seamed worried in the PM I got . As far as I know she has only posted three times and all three were PMs to me . Kind of reminds me of Turk . Except her first PM to me was real long . I just wondered if she had reached out to anyone else. And at the end I wondered if it was joke :idunno

There you are :hugs:hugs Glad busy is all and you got to take of my young'un anyhow . Sorry the turkeys weights were off from what you wanted . The storms damage missed us . Big wind and heavy rain for a little bit . Wind is blowing cold now.

Well it really turned out to be pieces of candy put there by her daughter . It would be to funny but she was so serious and seamed worried in the PM I got . As far as I know she has only posted three times and all three were PMs to me . Kind of reminds me of Turk . Except her first PM to me was real long . I just wondered if she had reached out to anyone else. And at the end I wondered if it was joke :idunno

Now anyone there in the first person who can't tell candy from coop stuff should really get a little more training.

I need to do a deep cull on the layer house. Not sure if I will restock it to the same level. May let attrition do its thing. Just don't have time lately to do things right. But DD's house is coming along great...had to replace ALL the plumbing due to cracked drains under the concrete. Had to replace a couple of floor joists. Had to replace all galvanized supply lines with PEX. In the process of replacing the 20s-70s vintage electrical mishmash with new, to code, with grounds. We peeled up linoleum, vinyl and carpet and just finished the oak floor refinishing...got a contractor with the right tools to do it fast and right.

Walnut!!! :hugs :wee

Sorry for the weights, hope you can get that fixed next year...

20171118_134411.jpg
20171118_134411.jpg

Now anyone there in the first person who can't tell candy from coop stuff should really get a little more training.

I need to do a deep cull on the layer house. Not sure if I will restock it to the same level. May let attrition do its thing. Just don't have time lately to do things right. But DD's house is coming along great...had to replace ALL the plumbing due to cracked drains under the concrete. Had to replace a couple of floor joists. Had to replace all galvanized supply lines with PEX. In the process of replacing the 20s-70s vintage electrical mishmash with new, to code, with grounds. We peeled up linoleum, vinyl and carpet and just finished the oak floor refinishing...got a contractor with the right tools to do it fast and right.
OH is that all:eek::lau

night, all. Exhausted in so many ways. Gonna head to bed.
You should be tired :frow

Finally got a few pics, not great, but i didn't want to scare them too much the first day :clap
They are smaller than my smallest call ducks!
View attachment 1190012 View attachment 1190013 View attachment 1190014 View attachment 1190015
:love:love:love
They are beautiful I luv them!

Hey long time no see! :hugs
Glad your ok. Wanna come rewire my house?

Back
Top Bottom