Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

yep I do better with animals.... and handle people one at a time in person better than groups.

When I lived at home I rarely used the phone. I went to town for coffee in the Am Chatted for a while with different people but I always had my dog in tow. Went home and puttered.... Drew, Painted, built things, messed with the critters fixed stuff. Wrote pages and pages... I was happy.

Now with my Jewelry I will be setting up the art studio and claiming the bedroom in the house for my own.

deb

Well my day sucked....my plan was to start working on those fuel injectors at 10... Be done by 12.... Head to McFarland and put A gas tank in a 87 Mazda pick up truck.
Well... Didn't start injector till 11.... Took me 4 hours...:hmm
Got McFarland and the tank is wrong.... Because he had some weird transitional truck that is carburetor .... With an electric fuel pump...
So I end up eating the cost of a gas tank..... Even though he's not paying me to work on his truck... In but I know he can't afford it.
But I'm eating it cuz I bought his parts.... And he there the box away so it's not possible to send it back.. On plus he's had it since November... Only had a 60 day return on it.
I'm sure I could get him to pay for it.... But I know he doesn't have much.... Why else would he be driving an 87 Mazda pick up.
So yes I'll just be a nice guy and desk with it.... But I was pretty much irratated today.... As my stuff is starting to fall apart and I can't find time to fix my stuff again...... Not looking for anyone sympathy.... Or feeling sorry for myself... Just going and hoping nice guys don't finish last.....I don't make money off what I do....I do see returns though.... Some I get a lot.... Some I get a little... Some I'm just glad I can help out..... No if someone could do something about my meth addict nieghbor that would be awesome
:hugs
This has become my safe place....
X2 :hugs

First rocks, now bullets, what is it with you and the heavy chewing.:gig:gig:gig

I actually am crazy for anything crunchy.

Oh, I've been given a badge.:confused:

Congratulations!!! :ya

Well my day sucked....my plan was to start working on those fuel injectors at 10... Be done by 12.... Head to McFarland and put A gas tank in a 87 Mazda pick up truck.
Well... Didn't start injector till 11.... Took me 4 hours...:hmm
Got McFarland and the tank is wrong.... Because he had some weird transitional truck that is carburetor .... With an electric fuel pump...
So I end up eating the cost of a gas tank..... Even though he's not paying me to work on his truck... In but I know he can't afford it.
But I'm eating it cuz I bought his parts.... And he there the box away so it's not possible to send it back.. On plus he's had it since November... Only had a 60 day return on it.
I'm sure I could get him to pay for it.... But I know he doesn't have much.... Why else would he be driving an 87 Mazda pick up.
So yes I'll just be a nice guy and desk with it.... But I was pretty much irratated today.... As my stuff is starting to fall apart and I can't find time to fix my stuff again...... Not looking for anyone sympathy.... Or feeling sorry for myself... Just going and hoping nice guys don't finish last.....I don't make money off what I do....I do see returns though.... Some I get a lot.... Some I get a little... Some I'm just glad I can help out..... No if someone could do something about my meth addict nieghbor that would be awesome

:barnie:he

This has become my safe place....

Me too!

Just bought one... We'll see

Let us know how long it takes him to kill it. If it works for you too, I'll order one for my BIL lab puppy.

Yeah I miss Scott and Bert, but just like I have my lily pad here I have a chair in the corner there. It's getting a little crowded, but the new folks are growing on me.

Once I leave there I run into about a half dozen or so who drive me nuts with their half knowledge. So many people forget that the measure of true intelligence is knowing your limitations. Runaway egos drive me nuts as do unnecessarily abrasive people. Fact is that I generally do better with animals and one person.

I’ll have to pop in and see if ‘someone’ is still around. If not, I might have to reclaim my little chair in the corner. :p

That's why I bought one... If R.C. can't destroy it... I'll buy stock in the company

Let me know if you order one and how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom