Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I went for a walk on the beach today with the love of my life. Then we splurged & went through the In & Out drive thru for fries & shakes. I’m about to put on sweats & watch ‘To Catch A Theif.’

Yep, Meaty & me, living the good life.💕🤗
988C505D-D823-484C-ACF8-7D564DC88F09.jpeg

I went for a walk on the beach today with the love of my life. Then we splurged & went through the In & Out drive thru for fries & shakes. I’m about to put on sweats & watch ‘To Catch A Theif.’

Yep, Meaty & me, living the good life.💕🤗
View attachment 2026463
Is the love of your life your dog?

:pop

Here I sit - showered, shaved, deodorized, wearing a suit and tie :he . All set to go to a theatrical awards dinner. I will be polite, I will be polite, I will -----------------. Had to go as the Princess is up for a 'Best Actress' award. She won that award at this group a couple of years ago but for a much better role in a much better play - the drunken/pill popping mother in "August Osage County." In this more recent play she was the drunken/sociopathic mother------- hmm, typecasting ? Pray for me and my behavior.

Good day to everyone been busy figuring things out... last month on the 26 my BF son passed suddenly in his sleep we’re pretty sure it’s an overdose and he’s left three children behind...I really thought this chapter was over in my life time for grandkids and whatnot but now there’s a 12 year old girl, 8 yr old boy, and 7 year old boy who are going to be huge in my life...and I’m okay with it...I care deeply for these children heck the whole family but it’s been awhile since I’ve had a house full of kids...their city kids lol I’m bout to make em country bumpkins lol there pretty excited about the chickens think I’m gonna go ahead with incubation for the experience for them...from incubator to raising to harvesting unwanted cockerels...so here’s to being a Grandma mommy wish me luck lol
Love is supposed to concur all.:idunnoI love my adopted grand kids .Having a hard time not telling DIL off .Have to remember no mine not mine . But all I herd from her when the youngest was born how he would not be treated different from the other two .Well she and I had a very long talk about that .My first biological grandson and most likely the only one . All chrildren are not the same and each needs the type of personal care the child requires .It is hard to be right .Do the best you can do it with love and it will be a great time for all.
Here I sit - showered, shaved, deodorized, wearing a suit and tie :he . All set to go to a theatrical awards dinner. I will be polite, I will be polite, I will -----------------. Had to go as the Princess is up for a 'Best Actress' award. She won that award at this group a couple of years ago but for a much better role in a much better play - the drunken/pill popping mother in "August Osage County." In this more recent play she was the drunken/sociopathic mother------- hmm, typecasting ? Pray for me and my behavior.
Is it over did she win ? Are you still sane ?

I am sick of holliday's. Do I get flowers? Do make a big meal,go out spend money I don't have .Besides Ben has been fretting for a few days ,and exploded when he got home yesterday.So planing to cook special for DW was the right choice ,going out was out of the question.Simple card humorous and a added line if she felt lucky I could take care of that too ,then handed her some scratch off lottery tickets .I never know .Can't have house plants Ben destroys everything .So I feel like a short order cook .Ben will only eat certain things .None of what I cooked for her.It's no wonder I never feal like eating after cooking .DW was happy so I did good .I don't care what you do to salmon. I don't like it .DW loves it I don't even like cooking it .But I'm under contrat .

Love is supposed to concur all.:idunnoI love my adopted grand kids .Having a hard time not telling DIL off .Have to remember no mine not mine . But all I herd from her when the youngest was born how he would not be treated different from the other two .Well she and I had a very long talk about that .My first biological grandson and most likely the only one . All chrildren are not the same and each needs the type of personal care the child requires .It is hard to be right .Do the best you can do it with love and it will be a great time for all.
Is it over did she win ? Are you still sane ?

Sorry Uncle K but no sir. I am with her. I told my daddy the same thing that theyare to be treated equally and i thank God hes stuck to it. Of course deep in our hearts my little double miracle is special, but the other children are to be treated just the same because i have raised them all their lives to be Mine. Those boys call me mom, the teen calls me her mom to anyone who doesnt understand the situation but mrs melissa when speaking to me.

Back
Top Bottom