Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Ah the days when we were young! :D

I had an RX7 for awhile, I kept a bunch of oil in the cubbies behind the front seat... every time I filled up with gas, I filled up with oil.

Great car and acceleration.... but topped out at a measly 120.
I did 110 in the Corvair... it was the Turbocharged Spider.

deb

1582211167161.png

Morning Pond fellows. Still alive, still recuperating, slowly. Breathing better so still allowed to stay home. Up side. Eyes are improving so now I can see how bad I look. -23 F. Got my coffee, heading back under the covers. Promise to resurrect before Easter. Later.

View attachment 2031118

Morning Pond fellows. Still alive, still recuperating, slowly. Breathing better so still allowed to stay home. Up side. Eyes are improving so now I can see how bad I look. -23 F. Got my coffee, heading back under the covers. Promise to resurrect before Easter. Later.
Oh My GAWD thats funny and thankyou for the laugh this morning I dont think I remember what you said about your heath. I hope you are feeling better and better and better.

Love to you

deb

I am not feeling so good right now. After effects of the Tank drop. Also acerbated an on going issue with my back... sometimes I cant catch my breath because of stabbing pain.

I know its muscle spasms but DANG.

Taking my usual Cocktail and hoping for the best. Busy day today. I heard either a Rat or A Bigg AS$ Mouse plying its trade here in the dining room. That brings out the need to lock and load and get rid of anything that can attract them. I suspect its the dog food bag.

BUT we have alot of colletect items that either need to be packed or tossed. Some one called me a hoarder. Actually There are only a few things I keep out of Compulsion. Anything I have drawn on and or written in. Books. and Sentimentals. I am gradually sorting and storing them in plastic containers. And or moving boxes.

I need to put a cattle prod under my son. I cannot pack this house by myself.

deb

That doesn't sound good. Maybe a visit to the doctor is in order. It certainly cant hurt. I know we feel like we know our bodies pretty well, but you were crushed in a major Deb sandwich & might have done some real damage. Its already been like 4-5 days... Tell me you'll consider making the call. They can at least give you something to relieve the spasms.

That doesn't sound good. Maybe a visit to the doctor is in order. It certainly cant hurt. I know we feel like we know our bodies pretty well, but you were crushed in a major Deb sandwich & might have done some real damage. Its already been like 4-5 days... Tell me you'll consider making the call. They can at least give you something to relieve the spasms.
Yeh I should. I may go to my Chiropractor to get an adjustment. Havent been to see him in at least five years.

LOL I used to go in and tell him my Every thing hurts.... Hed laugh and start at the top. and work his way down till he found the culprit. Usually in my lower back. which is the part that gets the most workout Riding horses. Now later in life Arthritis is setting in.

edited to add: He will be the first to tell me I need to see a doctor.

deb

Meaty & I almost died out on the trails today. It was mostly overcast at my house, but blazing hot 3mi away at the park. I should've just got back in the car & went home, but the stupid nurse at the doctors office insisted on weighing me yesterday & feeling fat, I threw the dog on my back & off we went. (Evil woman. I blame her.) I only went half as far as I normally do, but I was in a time crunch & was pushing it too hard to get back home & get Frankie to school on time. I seriously didn’t think we were gonna make it. I started turning terrifying shades of beet red & yellow & I could see the road stretching further & further away like one of those horrible nightmares. I was pleading with my guardian angels to please come save me & my little dog too. I could practically hear them sighing, “You? Again?” but they must’ve come because somehow we both made it back to car alive. We even got the kid to school on time (a triple miracle.:bow)

Question: If the dog is wearing a fur coat, & I am wearing the dog, does that mean I’m wearing a fur coat?

This is us, blissfully ignorant. Neither of us suspecting that in less than an hour we’d be about 50 steps away from becoming coyote food. 🙄
D31422DC-B972-4A26-8D76-961D0B2FD393.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom