Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good Evening, Pond!
Busy day today. Spent a goodly amount of time outside. DH has been busy working on our quarantine project. (As in, I said, “Hey, we need to build another greenhouse!” And he ran with it.)
0E1D83BA-B851-4CE7-A151-24C95B394521.jpeg

D1BAD97E-43CA-448D-A74F-215A3C434C80.jpeg

10’ across, 16’ long. Just two feet wider and four feet longer than the old one, but it seems so much bigger!
I'm next.Does he do charity work?Hope all are well .Had a day ,went to get feed at the local CO.OP .they wouldn't let us in.Had to make a list one person at a time,at the window . Got what I wanted or all I could think of .Enough bedding plants to almost plant the small garden.Cleaned one coop and spread it on the garden and tilled it in first.Tired sad too.Lost a doe kidding today ,she prolasped and bled out .Knew it was to bad to save her . Lived just long enough to milk her out .Saved the buckling so far .But long day ,long hard day .Now there is a little black buckling in a tote in the kicthen .Got enough colostrum to get him through the night.Silly
stupid old man heart broke over a goat.Need to shower . DW said I got social distancing down .Depending on which the wind blows .:sick

Ivermectin:th:idunno Hard to believe what people will believe .There is no scientific evidence ,that the quinine pill helps with covid 19 at all .But it is being claimed that it will.Jim Baker yea remember him?Well he claimed to have something that will kill the coronavirus. Then said it had not been tested aganist this stran .Well ifin you don,t mind dyeing ,Bleach will kill it .And whole bunch of other viruses.And then I just read that Roseann Bar claims the virus was invented ,to kill off the babyboomers.Is it me?Or is the Conners a much better show without her? Not sure how much more of this I want to hear.It sets fear deep into the brain .I would bet that several mentaly compromised people are ready to go over the edge.Just to make sure I got a rope tied around my waist .The other end is tied to a big hickory tree .Long as the tree stands I'm good.Sure hope that tree ain't on a sink hole .

Just to make sure I got a rope tied around my waist .The other end is tied to a big hickory tree .Long as the tree stands I'm good.Sure hope that tree ain't on a sink hole .
Or an old outhouse pit.

Yep... I wonder about the stress load for everyone going through this

Back
Top Bottom