Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well.. other votes?

Should I do photos or not?

I just really think that this entire deal is WAY more my sister's thing than the bride's thing. Bride hasn't talked to me for years. We once, ONCE spent the day together, maybe 6 years back... So it is hard for me to think that my attendance means much of anything to her.

And I really worry that if I show up for any of the "stuff" that it is me saying that sis and hub's actions are acceptable.

The ONLY person that I worry about upsetting is my mom....

But it rolls back around to if I show up for photos or reception that I am saying that what happened is OK.

Last edited:
I think I’m gonna have to buy a couple small prefab coops for some chicks my kids were surprise gifted from a neighbor.

I’ve never done a prefab coop before & I know they’re crap, but I’m researching to see if I can find the best of the worst. :rolleyes:
I wish I could channel my inner @CapricornFarm & build it myself, but I know my limitations.

Does anybody have any prefab experience?

I know upfront I’ll have to repaint & reinforce parts before I put the new pullets out there, but anything else I’m missing?

Well.. other votes?

Should I do photos or not?

I just really think that this entire deal is WAY more my sister's thing than the bride's thing. Bride hasn't talked to me for years. We once, ONCE spent the day together, maybe 6 years back... So it is hard for to think that my attendance means much of anything to her.

And I really worry that if I show up for any of the "stuff" that it is me saying that sis and hub's actions are acceptable.

The ONLY person that I worry about upsetting is my mom....

But it rolls back around to if I show up for photos or reception that I am saying that what happened is OK.
A reception during Covid is just insane. :he

I think I’m gonna have to buy a couple small prefab coops for some chicks my kids were surprise gifted from a neighbor.

I’ve never done a prefab coop before & I know they’re crap, but I’m researching to see if I can find the best of the worst. :rolleyes:
I wish I could channel my inner @CapricornFarm & build it myself, but I know my limitations.

Does anybody have any prefab experience?

I know upfront I’ll have to repaint & reinforce parts before I put the new pullets out there, but anything else I’m missing?
No prefab experience... if you could look at it in person you could kick it and see if it collapses

Back
Top Bottom