Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

5F68CDE4-434A-4E34-B8CC-510DDCD40094.jpeg

Howdy neighbors :frowHappy hollowen. One good thing about age,is a coustume is just a look in the mirror. This year I am in my old chicken farmers coustume .Last year it was a old goat farmer's coustume comes complete with authentic smells .:sick No extra charge .Went to the sale barn today ,sold 2 goats .Then bought 27 chickens and twelve ducks .One grader blade and a roll of wire .A butter churn one bush ax. And a home made cutting shute.I spent way more than my goats sold for. I am not sure if I am playing this game right .I do know that I now have to go to the flea market tomorrow and try to sell the ducks chickens and cages .Dw thinks I have auction adiction .Not sure but for some reason they think scratching your ears is a bidding sign :lauI could have swore I didn't bid on no duxs.:rolleyes: And now I got a dozen duxs. I don't have a clue what kind duxs .Just black duxs with green heads. And I don't care what you've heard they aren't cheaper by the dozen.

Last edited:
Howdy neighbors :frowHappy hollowen. One good thing about age,is a coustume is just a look in the mirror. This year I am in my old chicken farmers coustume .Last year it was a old goat farmer's coustume comes complete with authentic smells .:sick No extra charge .Went to the sale barn today ,sold 2 goats .Then bought 27 chickens and twelve ducks .One grader blade and a roll of wire .A butter churn one bush ax. And a home made cutting shute.I spent way more than my goats sold for. I am not sure if I am playing this game right .I do know that I now have to go to the flea market tomorrow and try to sell the ducks chickens and cages .Dw thinks I have auction adiction .Not sure but for some reason they think scratching your ears is a bidding sign :lauI could have swore I didn't bid on no duxs.:rolleyes: And now I got a dozen duxs. I don't have a clue what kind duxs .Just black duxs with green heads. And I don't care what you've heard they aren't cheaper by the dozen.
:lau

Those there dux are delicious dux! :drool

Back
Top Bottom