Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Stuck.

But dang sure nice...I sit in the plow truck on my phone...boys are shoveling me out.

20210224_170423.jpg

I think I'm going to have to have BW put to sleep tomorrow.

She has liver cancer so we knew the end was coming sooner rather than later. The last few days she hasn't wanted to eat much, even on her steroids. Tonight, I got her to eat some roast beef, but about an hour later she threw it up and since then she's just acting like she really doesn't feel well. She didn't even climb up her stairs onto my bed after vomiting, just sat on the floor for a half hour before I picked her up and set her on the bed.

I think it's time. Gonna have to call the vet tomorrow.

She has liver cancer so we knew the end was coming sooner rather than later. The last few days she hasn't wanted to eat much, even on her steroids. Tonight, I got her to eat some roast beef, but about an hour later she threw it up and since then she's just acting like she really doesn't feel well. She didn't even climb up her stairs onto my bed after vomiting, just sat on the floor for a half hour before I picked her up and set her on the bed.

:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

:hugs

Even when you know it is time... sure is tough.

:hugs

I’m so sorry! :hugs It’s the absolute worst part of having animals.😕 Sending a million hugs! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom