Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning, Pond. @Alaskan all is well today?
Yep.... all good.

Much ado about nothing.

Even the places close to the epicenter didn't get any exciting tsunamis. :idunno

Might have helped that even though it was a big quake, and it was a long one, it was nice soft rolls..... no jolts.

Good morning or afternoon I guess now Pond picked up a pair of loghorn pullets I was told brown but another thread i post on was told nope they are silver ?
003.jpg

Well, I can tell you from personal experience that a positive covid test can really turn your 72hr “I’m glad I went” vacation into a 250+hr “I wish I hadn’t gone” nightmare.
:barnie
The over the phone covid Drs have told me I have a fairly mild case. If nasal congestion, achy lungs, cough, all over body aches, skin that’s sore to the touch, total loss of taste & smell, intestinal disorders, cramps, fever, flu, migraines, inability to eat, extreme fatigue, ear ache, eyes that feel like they’re going to bleed & dizzy spells are a mild case, a serious case would have killed me.

I’m in day 9 & still not right, but getting a little better I guess.

Alaskan :frow
I was thinking of you and yours. So glad to hear all is well. Scary stuff even when you've kind of gotten used to them, huh? What a blessing that it was a "slip" instead of a snap. Have aftershocks been a problem? :hugs for your whole tribe.
To be honest.... even a big quake just isn't that impressive to us.

Often I don't even notice small quakes. Alaska is pretty impressive with its almost constant earthquakes, as well as regular volcanic eruptions.

The sirens going off every 20 minutes or though.... that is relatively rare.

Back
Top Bottom