Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well, I can tell you from personal experience that a positive covid test can really turn your 72hr “I’m glad I went” vacation into a 250+hr “I wish I hadn’t gone” nightmare.
:barnie
The over the phone covid Drs have told me I have a fairly mild case. If nasal congestion, achy lungs, cough, all over body aches, skin that’s sore to the touch, total loss of taste & smell, intestinal disorders, cramps, fever, flu, migraines, inability to eat, extreme fatigue, ear ache, eyes that feel like they’re going to bleed & dizzy spells are a mild case, a serious case would have killed me.

I’m in day 9 & still not right, but getting a little better I guess.
Room, were you vaccinated? How are Rambo man and the girls ? :fl

Morning fellow paddlers,
Calm, reasonably comfortable morning on this shore of the pond, except, the Canadian pollution is so bad the entire state is under an air advisory but of course it's so thick up here that we're under a warning. So I get the day off any heavy work until (if) the rain moves thru this afternoon. Tomorrow should be better so all's good. I can handle spending the day switching the channels between the Cheyanne Frontier Days semi finals and the equestrian cross-country eventing from the Olympics (for those uninitiated that's the horse version of dirt track stock car racing)

Leghorns come in dark brown and light brown... but that isn't what you have.

And yes, they do look young, they should fill out a bit.
I find it quite educational. I was told 5 months so wait and see first 30 days in the banty coop it was devoid of birds just now.

Morning Pond birds all good this morning :caf

Back
Top Bottom