Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

x2
I Dont Know Stuart Smalley GIF by Saturday Night Live

Good morning, pond!
Took this guy for an early morning run in a neighborhood a little closer to town (safe, fewer bears and mountain lions than my neighborhood!)...View attachment 2842189

But there were still lots of wild life out (full-ish moon) and we made it past the deer and the bob cat/fox looking creature and all the other things he wanted to chase... We were just rounding the bend back to the car when suddenly he broke his chain - for a skunk. A skunk.
Thanks Pete. That's how I wanted to start my day.
Nooooooooooooo.

Did you then have to put him IN the car?!?!? :eek:

Ten days? :thWhat do you do? Even the big man himself rested after six.

I work at the state park around the corner. We rotate weekends and when it's our weekend, we can choose which days we want off the following week. I was covering for a couple ladies that went on vacation so I took the 10 day stretch to get myself a mini vacation lol.

She spends the day playing golf, kayaking, water skiing, and drinking wine coolers.

Lol, if only! Though I have to admit, riding around the park on a mower is more fun than work and right now, there's hardly anyone in the campground so cleaning the bathrooms there is a piece of cake! Come the end of October when I get laid-off for the winter, I can drink wine coolers all day, snuggled up in a warm blanket watching movies, every day until spring of I want :)

Nooooooooooooo.

Did you then have to put him IN the car?!?!? :eek:
Yes. Yes I did. I contemplated other options like running all the way home w him, but I didn't have an extra hour (and I had a 7:30 presentation at school...don't think I brought the smell with me but you get noseblind to that smell, ya know?). So I rolled down the windows...

Back
Top Bottom