Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Wishing you safe driving

Thank you! We made it home safe. DH is comfortable driving in the snow, me not so much. He got us home safe, just in time to close up the coops and right as it was starting to really pick up out there. Now we can all put on our fuzzy socks, warm pajamas and go in to hibernation mode. We forgot to grab hot chocolate while we were out but I've got plenty of wine 🍷 ;)

To do breeding coops this year or not? I need to decide soon. It takes 3 weeks to "unmix" them, then a couple weeks to collect, then another 3 to incubate. By then it'll be mid to late March already! I just don't know if I've got it in me this year, although I have some really beautiful birds that I'd like to continue on with. Maybe Skip a year and do it next??? Decisions, decisions.

To do breeding coops this year or not? I need to decide soon. It takes 3 weeks to "unmix" them, then a couple weeks to collect, then another 3 to incubate. By then it'll be mid to late March already! I just don't know if I've got it in me this year, although I have some really beautiful birds that I'd like to continue on with. Maybe Skip a year and do it next??? Decisions, decisions.
You should do it now. Predators, disease, accidents and unknown heart conditions happen.

Back
Top Bottom