Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Woke up feverish... No thermometer so hard to say, but I'm staying home. It's such a pain to miss school days - almost more work getting sub plans made than just working sick. But in this era, working sick is not an option and I also feel terrible. So, rest and fluids today.

I hope you recover quick and it isn't this stupid flu that's going around (or covid!)

I’d still love to get some turkey eggs. What kind of turkeys do you have now?

I have an assorted hodgepodge of turkeys lol. The toms I have are a mottled black, penciled fall fire and rusty slate (possibly semi penciled) and for hens I have a red bronze, bronze-ish, Bourbon red, Royal palm, mottled slate (?), several penciled fall fires, and a semi penciled.

Good morning pond. Sat grandson last night. He woke up sick, again. He's been taken out of daycare because he was getting sick so often.. Normal. Well, the kids decided to get him tested this time because Omicron is so contagious. Well, we know all of them are, but this one is going crazy. They are worried about me. The test will be back within the hour. I've had all three vaccines. So ..🤞 I just got over.. finally...RSV. It lasted forever!

Back
Top Bottom