Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I have never really felt the desire to have silkies, but I know there are folks who absolutely adore them.

Btw... This guy is missing - just clean missing... No feather pile, no carcass, no nothing! And he's big! We looked all over for any sign of him. Nothing.
View attachment 3119736
Any sign of him today? Is it possible he could’ve been stolen? Do you have cams set up?

Tomorrow is the end of the Spring semester here. How much longer do you have?

Hey pond! Long time no talk! It's been a couple of years. I had to move on from a good bit of my homestead life because I have been so busy, but I'm starting back again! I'm going to start with quail. I'm getting my quail coop Thursday and my quail on Friday. They are 6 week old japanese quail. I've done a lot of research, but for some of y'all who have more experience, what's some super important notes that I should keep in mind? Thank you!

Hey pond! Long time no talk! It's been a couple of years. I had to move on from a good bit of my homestead life because I have been so busy, but I'm starting back again! I'm going to start with quail. I'm getting my quail coop Thursday and my quail on Friday. They are 6 week old japanese quail. I've done a lot of research, but for some of y'all who have more experience, what's some super important notes that I should keep in mind? Thank you!
Welcome back! I only did some button quail years ago just for the heck of it. They were fun! Someone may be able to help here, maybe someone knows if a thread on quail.

Welcome back! I only did some button quail years ago just for the heck of it. They were fun! Someone may be able to help here, maybe someone knows if a thread on quail.
What did you feed them if you don't mind me asking? What I've been reading is either literal dove/quail feed or 18%-20% protein game bird feed. And thank you! It's great to be back!

Back
Top Bottom