Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning!
Well, we went all summer without being doused in smoke from some wildfire or another but last night it rolled in. Ugh. There's a fire in Trinity county - about 2 hours to our west - and since we are at the top of the big geographic basin that makes up most of California, it pours into our area and has a difficult time getting out.
:barnie

Every time I have wanted to grump at our abundant rain, I have reminded myself how NICE it is to be smoke and fire free.

I am so sorry you are in a smoke cloud! I sure hope they put it out soon.

Pixel and I just got back from the groomer! She is now all clean (for the next hour, lol) and her paws are all trimmed up so she stops skidding on the hardwood floors, lol.

The groomer loved her. Another person who said she wanted to lie and say she lost her and then keep her, haha.

Look, she gave her little bows:

pixel bows.jpg

Good afternoon pond! It's a comfortable 75° today and an easy day at work. We had a work picnic today for all current and past employees so after 11:30, we were done for the day and all gathered at the big pavilion for lunch. We're all suffering from the resulting food coma now, just waiting for the clock to hit 3 and go home lol

Back
Top Bottom