Well Hello!

Welcome to Backyard chickens Nicole, nice to meet you. Thank you for your time in service. No more dog complaints till someone else starts me off. Sorry.

Haha Diva, thanks. :) No worries, I get the dog poop thing. Many years ago when I lived in town I saw a guy walking his dog stop and detour into my yard where it pooed. He began walking off. I rushed out the door and handed him a grocery sack and said "here you go." He looked incredibly stunned, but he picked it up. LOL
Now I just have to worry about my own dog. I just have one. No neighbors are close now, but I did have a dog show up shortly after we bought the new place. It came up onto our second story deck and was looking in our living room window. It barked in a not so friendly manner when we encountered it another time. We know where it lives now, and it's about a mile from us. The owners now understand that we have our own dog, and livestock, and that keeping sweet Fido alive means keeping him home. They were so blase about it at first though... like it was our responsibility to take care of their dog should he show up at our place because "he's so nice." Yeah no. Any dog barking at me on my property is getting shot. Hey, I'm just saving it from a worse fate. Some folks in the area have a 3-legged dog. They always let it run loose and it wandered a good 3-4 miles and got caught in a coyote trap for 2 days and nearly died. I don't get letting your pet run like that. That 3 legged dog still runs loose and boy can he travel! He cheats though, and runs on the road instead on cross country.

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom