1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Well i was thinking?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by monsterebooks, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsterebooks

monsterebooks Out Of The Brooder

Jan 4, 2009
    Hi guys,
    Well i was thinking of starting a website up, and a forum/blog etc
    OF chicken website, or maybe farm animal, or just all pets, what do you think?

I can set it up fine and easy, and pay for hosting, but would anyone back me on it, and would anyone volunteer on being a moderator of the site! Like looking after the forum etc..... i own 2 forums at the moment and they are going well, but i just want to ask would anyone back me on it, and support me. As i have to sport forum, NRL/ AFL which target AUS but i want a chicken or all animal forum so i can target the world.

I hope this doesn't count a advertising.........
    I just want suggestions

Please get back to me
    Thanks
    Ethan

2. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

uhm.. arent you already ON a chicken/other pet website forum.... = BYC?

[​IMG]

at any rate... good luck in your venture and [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  3. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    9. Do not promote other poultry websites that could be considered in competition to BYC. Sometimes it may be appropriate to link to another site that has specific information relative to a question, but moderators have to right to remove links and posts at their discretion.

10. Luring member to other forums is not allowed and we prohibit discussing drama that happens on other forums. We've worked hard for 10 years to build up this community and we will not tolerate people coming in and spamming our members via the public forum, private messages, or emails to join another community.

Please reread the rules you agreed to when you became a member of this forum.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by