Well, I'm a idiot!

Well, you could buy an automatic door, then you won't have to worry about opening and closing it.
tongue.png

I'm glad everyone is alright.

Quote:
Yeah, when I win the lottery that's just what I'll do! Those dang things are expensive.

Nice dogs!
At least your chickens can go into the woods. I know it is nice and cool in there. 100 today and tomorrow. Ugh. I would let mine out to free-range, but they go straight for my tomatoes. No fence! Duh!
:yiipchickHappy Birthday!

Quote:
Thanks for the birthday wishes and compliment on the dogs. Love my boys, alot.
Today's high is supposed to be 106. Currently the humidity is 65% and it's supposed to go higher. I'll have to keep a constant watch on the adult chickens and the chicks. More worried about the chicks than the adults. Once they go into the woods it's almost impossible to find them unless they want to be found. They'll hang out there until this evening.

I pasture and once had a group of hens that I swear were crossing their legs waiting for me to get the nest boxes moved. Even the complaint verbalizations sounded like "hurry up and get those nests over here!"

My husband checks every day to make sure I've locked/unlocked the coop. I don't get it, why doesn't he just do it himself?
idunno.gif

Actually I appreciate the double check and would probable check to make sure if he did it!
lol.png

hide.gif
are we control freaks?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom