Well I'm joining u hatchaholics

Johnny, seminolewind has got to be a hatchaholic with 964 posts under her belt and most of those posts appear to be in the Incubating and Hatching Eggs forum.
smile.png
Of course, a certain number of posts aren't necessarily a reliable indicator for the onset of hatchaholism. I guess one could be a closed hatchaholic and not have a single post to the Incubating and Hatching Eggs forum, unlikely, but possible.

Too bad the the BYC website doesn't have more statistics on the breakdown of one's posts by category, time period, etc.

Last edited:
Quote:
Well my present flock of JG's I bought as 3 day old chics so I have a brooder, I still have a little medicated feed left from when I switched mine to grower and mixed gradually, I also have the little feeders and waterers too...umm I'm hooked...I hope ya all offer support to the hopelessly addicted
fl.gif

Congrats to those of you who have Dear Ones that put the incubator under the tree. I bought one for myself for my birthday a few years ago and it is the best gift anyone ever gave me. DH has finally learned that it is like stopping a train so he does not say much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom