well it happened again..

Quote:
No.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Welcome to Incubators Anonymous...
hugs.gif

Sadly there is no hope. This to the best of the founders knowledge has no cure. The outcome on curing this is dim. The only reported case of a temporary fix is one person that became so over ran with eggs and chickens she was constantly going around clucking and pecking at the ground. Her family had to finally admit her into a help center. To this day she still isn't cured of her incubator addiction but with the support of her close friends and family she is able to go about her daily life with minimal chicken interuptions. She still dreams of her incubator and talks about it numerous times a day. But it is not controlling her life anymore...

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Ok...No seriously....
This sounds just like my mom....she is so over ran with eggs in the incubators that she never seems to take a brake. She has I believe 4 going right now. All to hatch with in 3 or 4 days of each other....
Hope you get lots of babies from the incubator!!!!!
Shawna

Last edited:
Frank! It is NOT mental illness, it's a sign of great mental health and superior intelligence
wink.png

Better get it quick, Pidgey, you have another box of 'Odd Bird' eggs on the way
smile.png

Still no sign of the duck/goose egg box, maybe today.

edit!: It's here! Lordy, that's a lot of eggs.

smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:
I know I have just enough room for 1 1/2 . I'm going to town today to get another inubator
big_smile.png
If your eggs don't come in. Tell me and I'll send another box to you monday. I don't know how they can lose eggs.

yes my incubator is full, I have a sportsman and I have more eggs coming this week and next week. I'm addicted it's a good thing i'm out of money or I would be ordering more.

There is no cure... sorry. And if you try to stop, the withdrawals are killer. All it takes is cuddling one fuzzy chick, and the 'bator has to be full again.
lol.png

I've got 73 quail eggs in one 'bator, waiting for a dozen Dorking eggs this week and another dozen or so next week, with bantam eggs coming 3 weeks after that... somewhere in there I'm expecting a shipment of about 30 chicks... no, we're hopeless.
tongue.png

:Dwelcome to the club:D
sorry there is no cure thats my dad saw me sneaking more eggs into my incubator and was like no more but there in there and he cant complain for he used to live in a motor home and in the bathroom kept a hundred chicks when he worked on this dairy farm

Back
Top Bottom